What to do with interest by heterosexual male

• July 17, 2014 3:31 PM BST

Recently, I discovered that I can go  out in public in one of my conservative, glamorous outfits and I pass very well. I have a serious question. What do I do when an attractive heterosexual male shows an interest in me? I do not think it's fair to sit there looking pretty and desirable and not let him know that I am simply a cross dressing MTF transgendered person. If a relationship advances my gender will become obvious; however, in those early days, hours, minutes; when and how do I let him know.

Thanks.

Jacqueline

• 2358 posts
    July 17, 2014 5:33 PM BST

If your that interested and he seems that interested be up front and honest straight away, most assaults on TS people seem to stem from the man finding out for himself, or just before things get to a head, pardon the pun.  If you spend even a short time with his tongue down your throat and then till him, be prepared for the inevitable slap.

• July 18, 2014 6:47 PM BST

Thanks Christine for the serious and sound advice. Your comments are always of great importance to me. At the moment I'm thinking that I might inform such a man a tiny bit before he has his tounge down my throat.

With my best thoughts.

Jacqueline

• M G
    • 373 posts
    July 19, 2014 3:16 PM BST

I don't have an answer, but would love to have this 'problem'!  : )

• 155 posts
    July 20, 2014 11:22 AM BST
    Hi Jacqueline, you don't actually have to tell him direct..... Just sit there and talk about yourself non stop for an hour or so without pausing...he'll soon realise your gender! xoxo
    • 2017 posts
    August 4, 2014 5:03 PM BST

You have to play it safe first and foremost, the real world is not like the fantasy one you read stories about. As Chrissy said, be up front right from the get go. If he is interested in you still, at least he knows, but you also give him the time to back off. Men can and do get violent with trans girls even when they know they are trans to begin with. It's not unusual for them to turn violent after sex. (Not that it's necessarily going that far). 

Be careful, be honest and enjoy it. Who doesn't like being flattered? 

• 434 posts
    September 9, 2014 5:09 AM BST

I found out that is was better to let them know as soon as possible...preferably before they are pulling your panties down. LOL. Telling them in a public place, like at a restaurant, is safest. After you tell them, you should avoid getting intimate with them for quite a long time in order to see if their interest is genuine. That way neither one of you  will be "let down".

Above all...be careful.

• M G
    • 373 posts
    September 9, 2014 8:51 AM BST
    Doanna Highland said:

I found out that is was better to let them know as soon as possible...preferably before they are pulling your panties down. LOL. Telling them in a public place, like at a restaurant, is safest. After you tell them, you should avoid getting intimate with them for quite a long time in order to see if their interest is genuine. That way neither one of you  will be "let down".

Above all...be careful.

I think that's pretty good advice. It does seem that avoiding intimacy for too long could be a tricky balancing act. Still, best to take things slow. I agree. I'm not the best to comment though, as I have no idea what genuine interest from a guy feels like, and probably never will.
    • 155 posts
    September 9, 2014 9:57 AM BST
    Oh Madeleine!! Sit down and look at all the positives about yourself! Tall, sexy, great personality etc and carry that forwards!
    If you think negatively that's what you'll project.
    Sure you will get interest, it's just a question of when! And, none if us knows that! xx
    • 434 posts
    September 10, 2014 5:01 AM BST

Madeleine, You do have to think on the positive side of things... Lots of "GG's" don't "put out" that quickly either and further more...you have to stop thinking of youself as "not really female". Linda T said it well.

• M G
    • 373 posts
    September 10, 2014 6:21 AM BST
    Thanks Doanna and Linda : )

I'll just clarify...

First, my comment about avoiding intimacy too long wasn't necessarily about putting out or not. It was more about just being careful to avoid playing games or too hard too get when our chances to find someone may be so rare.

Second, I do think of myself as female. It's just very hard to feel right about it all while still in a male body. I'm more concerned that men think of me as female and attractive, that's the hard part.