Spam what a joke?

• 2358 posts
    August 6, 2014 4:26 PM BST

Accordingly, from spam mails I am now receiving, my credit rating is such, that I have been selected for offers of hiring a yacht or private plane.    Shall I make a donation to the conservatives, and become a peer in the house of lords, erm Lady Cristine Shye has a nice ring to it,   Or should I just do the sensible thing and flush my spare cash down the loo?

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at August 6, 2014 4:50 PM BST
  • August 6, 2014 5:42 PM BST

Well, a lot of people say that if it's on the internet it HAS to be true. I think you have been an obscenely rich, titled dame all long and just feel the need to come down here and rub elbows with us commoners occasionallyTongue out

How else could you afford those sunglasses???

Not to mention that the fact the photo in your album clearly shows you wearing your obnxiouly extravagant designer bikini while leaning over the rail of your yacht!

This post was edited by Marissa Mallo, News Hound at August 6, 2014 5:50 PM BST
  • August 6, 2014 6:04 PM BST

Wait, don't flush your cash down the loo.....I hear it's worth 50 cents on the dollar over here. Wait a minute, you have a yatch?  :)

• 2358 posts
    August 6, 2014 9:12 PM BST

Marissa, you make me laugh,    Why would I own a yacht, the picture is of me puking up on one.    The bikini was if I remember 6 euros, I bought in Paris from a store called Tatty's a downgrade from Primark.   Erm the sunglasses were a lifetime investment.

• August 6, 2014 9:15 PM BST

hmm.... spam?

credit rating??

what are these things you speak of??

Sealed

• August 6, 2014 9:50 PM BST

Hi Crissie;

My whole goal here was to make you laugh. Mission Accomplished!Wink

xoxo

• August 10, 2014 7:32 PM BST

My credit rating is such that I never have to worry about being solicited for any credit cards or the like. I'm so broke I can't pay attention!Surprised

This post was edited by Marissa Mallo, News Hound at August 10, 2014 7:33 PM BST
  • August 10, 2014 11:50 PM BST

This is the best way to get rid of wrong number callers, some inconsiderate person cannot type their mobile number correctly & has put mine in so everytime I get a call for them now I tell them the previous owner is bankrupt & i repossed their phone.. bingo no more calls now Laughing