Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Significant Others Info » DH is going through gender confusion

DH is going through gender confusion

Tags : None
This topic has been closed.
  • I hope this is a coincidence. American female author M E Thomas  Author of the book Confessions of a Sociopath , available fom Amazon and interviews of her on the internet , Huffington post ect.

October 9, 2014 1:17 PM BST
  • Right now and since I found out, he's been at a friends so I can pack. Today I'm moving all my stuff to my moms and then we will be there. I'll have to look that M E Thomas up. Although I don't think its him because those aren't his first two initials nor his female persona initials. I almost can't read anything about sociopaths anymore. It makes my stomach turn. There's anforum for them and the way they talk like they're superior and smarter and the better way to live is like reading a confession from a killer. But he did pick the right victim since I'm an empath. It helps reading this stuff because now I'm being very objective and very guarded
      October 9, 2014 5:47 PM BST
  • OK Genius. What did you figure out and How?

October 27, 2014 1:27 AM GMT
  • Hi Julia- Mine was just friendly banter, although you may be a genius. Seriously, I could from the beginning see the situation represted as a strange one. However, I have seen the same before. In this case I am willing to believe the proposed story, until I see evidence to the contrary. Sorry, I could not see the hard evidence.

Hugs.

Jacqueline

October 27, 2014 3:52 PM GMT
  • Julia Ford said:

Never seen this happen before.........

October 27, 2014 4:30 PM GMT
  • Cristine, Shye (GS Admin) said:

What the Hell happened here

October 27, 2014 4:31 PM GMT
  • Miranda Thomas said:

I can't see any of the comments anymore....

October 27, 2014 4:32 PM GMT
  • Is it not time, ladies, to put aside our own personal prejudices about what might or might not be factual about Miranda's situation.  All that is happening now is that Miranda seems to have lost all faith in this site as being a helpful and empathetic place to be.  Julia, who is known to be forthright, seems to think that some how, this forum is being slighted and demeaned.

For me, both of you would benefit from a few deep breaths and a moment of self contemplation..  Yes, both of you. Julia, you know I care for you, but in truth, I am too stupid to see where you are coming from.   Miranda, I tried to help you too.  You came here in good faith and asked for help, which, I think, you received. 

Please, for the sake of all of us who do care, can we drop the personal attacks?  Who benefits?  Not the staff of GS nor the members.  Not Miranda, Not Julia. We all have the right to be wrong.  Can we settle for that - please

October 30, 2014 7:58 PM GMT
  • Jacqueline Vivaldi said:

Hi Julia- Mine was just friendly banter, although you may be a genius. Seriously, I could from the beginning see the situation represted as a strange one. However, I have seen the same before. In this case I am willing to believe the proposed story, until I see evidence to the contrary. Sorry, I could not see the hard evidence.

Hugs.

Jacqueline

I have deleted derogatory comments and other associated rhetoric.    EVERYONE is entitled to offer advice and have an opinion, but when posts reflect badly on this site and its fundemental aims to help and assist people in need and brings it into disrepute,   They will be deleted.   The integrity of GS WILL be maintained above everything.

regardless of individuals personal intuition/suspicions.

This thread is now closed.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at October 30, 2014 11:37 PM GMT
      October 30, 2014 9:12 PM GMT
  • We have taken a perfectly reasonable idea (people caring about and helping one another) and taken it to hell in a handcart. Does the Golden Rule not apply here? Are we not alienated already?  There is more than enough room for all of us and our opinions in this place. The whole idea behind GS is to help people like us who may not have the information they need and that we may possess. To help them learn from our experiences. This site reflects the philosphy that "in here" we should treat each other fairly and respectfully  because we are much more alike than we are different. A famous quote said " I may not agree with what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

This thread is now closed.

October 30, 2014 9:37 PM GMT