Gender Society Full Membership vs. Basic

• 35 posts
    August 25, 2014 2:57 AM BST
    As a basic member who is considering upgrading, I want to ask the full members a question. What is your favorite feature that is available to full members that is not available to basic members? This will help both me and other basic members understand which of the listed benefits are the most useful when considering whether to upgrade.

Thank you, Sami
    • 1652 posts
    August 25, 2014 3:11 AM BST
    My favourite feature is the paying members keep this site going, it can't run on fresh air, and it's a very special site so I am doing my bit to keep it alive.

And I like being able to look at people's pic's in the photo albums. A picture paints a thousand words.

Oh and we have intellectual discussions in the "Elite Members Forum"  .

We're not really elite though, we just care about this place.

xx
    This post was edited by Lucy Diamond at August 25, 2014 6:57 AM BST
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    August 25, 2014 3:39 AM BST
    Very well said Lucy.

I feel similar. My favourite benefit from being a full member is not listed anywhere. It's the feeling I get knowing that I'm contributing to my community and helping to keep this place running. With enough paid members, we can do better to improve upon it too!
    : )

Don't forget how easy it is to become a full member. There are some very affordable options!
    This post was edited by M G at August 25, 2014 6:58 AM BST
    • 178 posts
    August 25, 2014 7:07 AM BST

Sami - whatever you like on this site, enjoy it.  The original concept was that this site should be a free resource for those who needed it, and the site owner has made sure it has stayed that way.

That said, my favourite Full Members feature is their video gallery, a collection of hundreds (I should think) of videos - practical ones, informative ones, and sum just plain fun!  I really suspect that you will enjoy them.

As has been said, this site needs Full Members to survive. It's got to be worth the small cost to keep it going, and even get better.  Thanks for raing this, though Sami.