Final countdown

Tags : None
  • Hi all!

Just thought I'd update everyone on my progress. I am currently two weeks away from a trip to the hospital for GRS. I am currently making my final prepartions, tomorrow (26/08) I'm going to see my GP for some pre-op blood tests, hopefully they won't show up anything wrong. Next week I'm expecting a call from the hospital to discuss my test results and confirm my requirements. Hardest thing right now is staying calm and just getting on with my life.

Sarah xx

August 25, 2014 10:18 PM BST
    Hope everything goes perfectly for you Sarah xx
      August 25, 2014 11:06 PM BST
  • I'm sure you'll be fine Sarah, try and enjoy! Please keep us posted with your progress.
    xx
      August 26, 2014 12:08 AM BST
    I can't help but be reminded of a band called Europe. Never mind that though.

Best wishes Sarah. We'll be thinking of you and eagerly awaiting your updates when you're up to it.

Hugs,
    Maddie : )
      August 26, 2014 1:04 AM BST
    Yes Madeleine, haha, Joey Tempest (bet THAT wasn't his birth name, so he's got something in common with most of us haha!) some of those 80s songs make me cringe now, but that one wasn't too bad (part from the 80s BIG hair) lol! xx This post was edited by Linda T at August 26, 2014 1:42 AM BST
      August 26, 2014 1:39 AM BST
    Linda T said:
    Yes Madeleine, haha, Joey Tempest (bet THAT wasn't his birth name, so he's got something in common with most of us haha!) some of those 80s songs make me cringe now, but that one wasn't too bad (part from the 80s BIG hair) lol! xx

Joey Tempest doesn't sound Swedish, does it? His birth name: Rolf Magnus Joakim Larsson. Anyway, don't let me hijack Sarah's great news now people! : ) This post was edited by M G at August 26, 2014 8:33 PM BST
      August 26, 2014 6:36 PM BST