Little things mean a lot

• 155 posts
    August 26, 2014 2:32 AM BST
    Hi girls!
    I've been thinking that we need to get the general posts going a little bit....so here's one that may make it happen! Why don't we all just post something that has made our hearts sing as TS/TVs. It doesn't need to be much at all, just something that made you sooo happy!
    This is one of mine! When I was nine years old I really liked this girl, and we lived virtually opposite each other on the same Council Estate. I had hoped we could "get together," but, she always fancied my older brother as he was much more masculine than me! But we were good friends, so much so that when we went to bed in our respective houses we would always wave and blow kisses to each other (I remember waiting for her bedroom light to come on as she had the most gorgeous pink wallpaper!) As most know here gender must NOT be confused with sexuality! Anyhow, I digress, the first Christmas we knew each other we gave each other presents (I think I got her a little bracelet). On Christmas morning I opened mine, and, this is what I will NEVER forget, and, made my little heart SING! In the present was a "Mum" pink roll on deodorant, and some pink, rose petal bubble bath! So, you see, she KNEW who I was! It made me sooo happy, I may have had more presents of a greater financial value, but, there was never one as good (or caring) as THAT one! So girls....just post something that made YOU happy as TS/TV and made you feel that your life was worthwhile....it can be something or nothing, it could be the first friend you " told" that accepted you for who you were (after having sooo many misgivings about telling them!), the first time you plucked up the courage and went shopping to buy "girly things" and got home so euphoric (most of us know THAT feeling!) but, the most important thing is that it means sooo much to you, love Linda xxxxx
    This post was edited by Linda T at August 26, 2014 7:39 AM BST
    • 35 posts
    August 26, 2014 4:54 AM BST
    I was thrilled by my mate, who suggested we watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show because I had never seen it. For fun I suggested I wear her corset and some stockings to mimic the main character. This was exciting because it was my first time crossdressing in front of her. The good news is that this provided the opening for future conversation and an amazing acceptance by her.
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    August 26, 2014 8:56 AM BST
    Just moving (copying) a few posts (replies) from the home page, where they would otherwise be lost...

Amanda Bruce: Well, yesterday my wife gave me a superb pedicure - my feet have never felt better. There may have been some self interest there, though, she did not want me to ruin another pair of stockings!

Heather Ann Martin: My first "solo" fully dressed as a woman. Just a walk to post a letter and back, about 15 mins. When I got home I felt absolutely wonderful.
    This was a long time ago but I remember it so clearly.
    This post was edited by M G at August 26, 2014 9:09 AM BST
  • August 26, 2014 12:25 PM BST

My first "solo" fully dressed as a woman. Just a walk to post a letter and back, about 15 mins. When I got home I felt absolutely wonderful.
    This was a long time ago but I remember it so clearly.

• 26 posts
    August 26, 2014 3:44 PM BST

I can think of several early transition memories that can bring a smile to my face. One of them was shortly after I had came out to my best friend and we decided that in order to help me be more confident when out and about in public, I needed a ladies hairstyle, so we had a hairdressing appointment together. I can still remember how amazed I was at how different I looked afterwards! Still got a picture of it somewhere.

Sarah xx

Added a copy of the picture to my photos now

This post was edited by Sarah Clarke at August 26, 2014 6:29 PM BST
    • 155 posts
    August 26, 2014 4:35 PM BST
    Bet you felt just great afterwards! Why don't you try to find the photo Sarah? xx