Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Am I right or am I wrong?.

Am I right or am I wrong?.

Tags : None
  • I know it is a stupid question but there is an answer , well more than one answer. So am I right? Of course I am but , not on everything. So am I wrong? Again of course I am but not on everything.

I am me and very far from perfect and never pretend to be. One thing I do have is morals. As a friend I am loyal and at times over protective but I do not see that as being wrong but some may do. So I try to get into the heads of the ones that think that is a bad quality. I don't get it though. To me a friend is someone I trust , someone who if I ever needed to could tell them anything knowing it would not go any further. That is not wrong even I know that.

There are not many days that pass when I think why am I on this website? . I get frustrated at times with some of the stupidity that goes on here. Fake members creating fake topics is one thing that gets to me. Oh they are here and right now and at this moment I am thinking shall I bring them down to earth? . Maybe I will if no one else does soon.

It is back to right and wrong again , would I be right doing that? Now thats a hard one but , if anyone here thinks about it are the fake members and topics right? I say no it is wrong. It is wrong for any person to come here and play mind games with other members. Who in a correct state of mind would pretend to be transgendered? Its not f*cking normal , and some members of society think we are not normal , no they are the screwed up ones not us. At least I know who I am and most members here do to.

So here I am sitting here at my PC now even wondering why I am even typing this! I suppose I am just doing what I do , saying what is on my mind. Saying what is on my mind at times gets me into trouble , not just here anywhere but again its who I am and the way I am.

Mad things happen in my day to day life! Some could be on TV as they are classic. I will give 2 examples from the past few days. I was walking through town and a man was in front of me , in front of him were 3 kids sitting on the ground just drinking milkshake. Now the man stops and has a go at the kids and tells them to move out of his way. Me being me was not going to let him speak to them like that , I told the kids to stay put he can walk around you it is not your fault the council removed al the seats. So this man turns to me and says , Who do you think you are I am an ex seaman? This man was now going to get something he did not expect because if anyone says seaman to me I think of something else. I told him the 3 kids who have done nothing wrong you are grunting at are ex semen too but the only difference is unlike you they turned into humans so bloody treat them with some respect. He was a bit dim and said they can't be ex seamen they are not old enough then called me an idiot. I explained that we all start life as semen so just piss off and get a life and go find ya ship mates.

Another example: Now this one got me an audience. I am just walking along minding my own business and a black man walks up to me and asks if I want to buy a bible "Big mistake" The mistake was on his part though because I said no Thank you but he was not having that. He asked would I like to go to his church? I said I am not allowed in your church , he said of course you are all are welcome. Now this is where the am I right or wrong comes in again.

I told him at the start nicely no Thank you , but he pushed his luck. So I thought ok we will do it the hard way. I told him I am not welcome in his church because I am Transexual , he said sorry what is that?. Talk about thick! I told him I was born in a male body and I am not allowed in your church. He stood there for about 20 seconds and said but you can change  (He is digging a hole now) I said I have changed that is why I cannot come in your church I am not allowed. He then asked do I believe in god? I said no , he said but he is your creator (The hole is getting deep) I said well if you say he created me then he bloody got it wrong then did'nt he? To put in simple terms he f*cked it up. He insisted that I could change so I asked how? He said well you could take your make up off and change your clothes (Its a very deep hole now). I told him I have no male clothes and then asked why should I be a hypocrite just to suit you? I then asked how do I hide my breasts to suit you?. He had a blank look on his face and said okay you will find out on judgement day and started to walk off . Not going to happen the hole is to deep.

I said who the f*ck do you think you are you are black yes? He said yes I am what has that got to do with anything? , I said well normally nothing but today it means a lot. I said I am guessing you are proud to be black? He replied yes , I said okay I will make you a deal , I said you paint yourself white and I will come to your church with you. Why would I paint myself white he asked? You want me to be a hypocrite so why can't you I said?. He then said but I was then going to leave you to carry on and you stopped me . I said but , you said come judgement day and "its here"  you judged me and that was your mistake. I looked round to walk away and a crowd had gathered and I received a round of applause along with a few pats on the back.

Was I right or was I wrong? You decide because I am going to make a cup of tea but these things happen to me all of the time. It is just in the world away from a PC it is so much more real and I can deal with it "My way".

Take care , Julia xx

Wow! I made one spelling mistake! Edited at 10.05pm BST

This post was edited by Former Member at September 2, 2014 8:04 AM BST
      August 30, 2014 9:12 PM BST
  • *jaw drop*....that was a brilliant post..the way you dealt with the religious conversation was awesome..i loved it.. but being me my fave part was "I told him the 3 kids who have done nothing wrong you are grunting at are ex semen too but the only difference is unlike you they turned into humans so bloody treat them with some respect. "

right or wrong Julia, you at least show passion and are prepared to listen to reasonable arguments. if i was brutally honest..id say dont reply to a topic for 24 hours, cos i think you have a short fuse sometimes lol.

xxxx

August 30, 2014 9:52 PM BST
  • That was the short version Debs. I do not have a short fuse I just care. The council took the seating away to stop street drinkers. The kids were doing no harm and the man was able to walk around them. He was looking to show he was better than them , he just did not realise someone like me was going to be behind him. If I had not been I suppose the kids would have thought they had better move. That is wrong they were harming no one.

Take care , Julia xxxx

August 30, 2014 10:01 PM BST
  • i was talking about answering topics on here when i referred to the short fuse.  hell,.. on the street with discharged seamen running riot and bible bashers accosting you.. go right ahead! more power to you! Kiss

August 30, 2014 10:10 PM BST
  • Message received Debs over and out ............ Am I that bad?SmileSmile . xxxx

August 30, 2014 10:22 PM BST
  • was going to answer..but my lawyer is standing behind me shaking his head vigorously..Tongue out

August 30, 2014 10:28 PM BST
  • Can't believe I only just read this now. Julia, you are awesome! I've had a similar interaction with a religious person myself and I must say you handled it very well indeed.

Sarah xx

August 31, 2014 12:16 AM BST
  • Not bad, Julie.  Just sensitive to others you see as being exploited.  Maybe if the two men you encountered had had a fraction of that, the incidents would not have occured.

Hugs,

Amanda.

August 31, 2014 6:58 AM BST
  • well written julia  i love the way you handled the seamen lol.its  great that you care enough to speak out with such passion. pity there arent more people like you .

hugs to you 

tina x

August 31, 2014 8:35 AM BST
  • Thank you for the above posts. May be GS should offer a prize and the winner gets to spend a day with me (Bad idea).

If I see wrongs going on anywhere I will always do my best to put them right. The bible man had the chance to walk away.

As for the kids? They were about to do as he told them untill I told them to stay put. They never answered him back or showed him disrespect. He could learn from those kids as he was the one in the wrong and  could and should have just walked around them , it was a large pedestrian area. He got what he deserved from me.

Take care all , Julia xxx

This post was edited by Former Member at September 2, 2014 3:21 PM BST
      August 31, 2014 4:09 PM BST
    Quite simply right, in both instances Julia. Religion is like waving a red rag to me anyhow! The majority of death and hardship caused by conflict today and throughout history is done in the name of religion, so........come judgement day! Well written and well done Julia xx
      September 2, 2014 8:02 AM BST