Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Update from Sarah 3rd September 2014

Update from Sarah 3rd September 2014

Tags : None
  •  Hello everybody!

Just a little update on my progress for today. I have good news and bad news. Bad news is I can't upload photos from my tablet to Gender Society.

However, the good news is I have spoken to the hospital this morning and they have given me the go ahead for surgery based on my last set of blood tests. I will be travelling to Brighton, England on Monday morning (8th September) and will be having GRS with Mr Philip Thomas the next day.

I've been incredibly anxious the past couple of weeks as this phone call was the last thing I had to pass. I literally screamed "Yes!" after I had put the phone down. I have almost everything ready to go now, just need to do a little food shopping to stock up my cupboards and I'm ready.

Take care of yourselves, I'll update when I have more news,

Sarah xx

September 3, 2014 1:34 PM BST
  • The best of journeys, the best of health, fast recovery, and great happiness Sarah! : )
      September 3, 2014 2:09 PM BST
  • Great stuff.
    I have 3 friends from Kendal who went to Phil Thomas, all praise him highly so I'm sure you'll be in good hands.
    Have fun!
    xx
      September 3, 2014 4:09 PM BST
  • I must admit I have yet to hear from any one who has not had a good experience with Mr Thomas. I feel so much more at ease knowing this.

Sarah xx

September 3, 2014 5:16 PM BST
    So happy for you Sarah, you must be so happy to be finally becoming "yourself!" xxx
      September 3, 2014 11:06 PM BST
  • I wish you all the best and a speedy, painless recovery!

xox

September 3, 2014 11:44 PM BST