Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Tonight I told my wife

Tonight I told my wife

Tags : None
    Hi girls,
    Well, tonight I finally plucked up the courage to tell my wife about my transsexualism.
    At this point I'm still trying to deal with the fall out from this, but even so...I feel strangely liberated already. Things are going to be so difficult from now on, but, I'll keep you posted! Even so.....I'm going to bed (spare room) HAPPY!!! But in the words of Dusty.....I just don't know what to do with myself. This post was edited by Linda T at September 6, 2014 3:54 AM BST
      September 6, 2014 12:08 AM BST
  • All the best in communication outcomes Linda - and great for you in this step! : )
      September 6, 2014 12:50 AM BST
    Thank you Briana, that really means so much to me! xx never thought I'd be brave enough, It sort of just "came out" it HAD to. This post was edited by Linda T at September 6, 2014 10:30 AM BST
      September 6, 2014 12:56 AM BST
  • All I can say is good luck and you do have friends who will help you right here.
      September 6, 2014 1:34 AM BST
    I know Suzy, and thank you xx it's just sooo fuc**ng difficult right now! xxx This post was edited by Linda T at September 6, 2014 1:42 AM BST
      September 6, 2014 1:39 AM BST
  • Fasten seat belts, there may be some turbulence...
    Best of luck with it all Linda, be calm and gentle with your wife, even when she's freaking out. 
    Don't be afraid to ask for advice, a lot of people here have been through this.
    Blue skies ahead, however it may feel right now.
    xx
      September 6, 2014 2:01 AM BST
    Thanks so much Lucy....you know that I will take you up on your offer if that's okay! Lucy, you have been there for me from day one, words cannot express just how much you mean to me both as a friend and someone who I can ALWAYS confide in, thank you so much! Love, Linda xxx This post was edited by Linda T at September 6, 2014 2:56 AM BST
      September 6, 2014 2:31 AM BST
  • Tsk, you should be fast asleep by now! I just finished work you know...
    xx
      September 6, 2014 2:56 AM BST
    Difficult to sleep in the spare room Lucy....but I know that I will sleep real well tonight if you know what I mean (unburdened) never thought I would feel this...but now I can move on to the next stage!
    Seven weeks now and feeling great....goodnight sweet pea xxxx
      September 6, 2014 3:02 AM BST
    Oops, almost forgot Lucy, before I go to bed, just want to say to you for ALL to see......I wish you were my next door neighbour! xxxx
      September 6, 2014 3:17 AM BST
  • I appreciate the courage and willpower it took to do this. Despite the difficulty, isn't it such a great relief? I am proud of you for being true to yourself, and I wish the best for the two of you.
      September 6, 2014 4:38 AM BST
  • Hii Linda;

You are so very brave. Wouldn't it be great if we lived in a world that allowed us to be who we have always known we were on the inside without hurting anyone else in the process? I'm not sure where that planet is but it's not here and now. I wish you both all the best and hope that thing will get better soon. Let me know how i can help.

xoxo

marissa

September 6, 2014 8:11 PM BST