IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!!

• 2127 posts
    November 3, 2014 11:20 AM GMT

Hi girls, could you spread the following among the members please... 

* We all need to change our passwords soon please as we will be having a software upgrade in a while and those on our old password system may not be able to log in afterwards.

* We all need to get used to using our email addresses to log in.  If you are still using your username, please switch to your email addy because your username may not work after the upgrade.

* We are now using a new service for sending out automatic emails, like forum notifications and suchlike.  Please don't use the junk or spam option in your email program to delete these because that will result in your email address being blacklisted and you will never receive any mail from us again.  If there are certain types of mail you don't want, please set your preferences in our settings area under 'Notifications' (http://gendersociety.com/members/settings/notifications).

* I'm looking for some volunteers to help with Frock Magazine.  If you already have some experience of writing and/or working on a newsletter or magazine, have a bit of time free each week and don't mind helping out, please drop me a line at [email protected].

Thanks and hugs, Katie  

• 178 posts
    November 4, 2014 4:44 PM GMT

Hi Katie - apart from my usual articles, anything I can do on Frock?

Hope all is well, big hug,

Amanda

• 2127 posts
    November 6, 2014 11:02 AM GMT

Thank you Amanda, I'll drop you an email.

Best, Katie