The waiting

• December 23, 2014 6:40 PM GMT

The anticipation and frustration of waiting on "that" package to be delivered. After coming out to my wife and seeing some understanding and a hint of acceptance, I ordered some items to start wearing. This is a feeling out process since it has been alomst 10 years that I have struggled without dressing. I'm lighter and thinner now than I was 10 years ago and heck, I don't remember what sizes I wore back then.

So, two orders. One from a local dept store for a few panties. A couple of silky, sexy french cute and a couple of cute, cotton bikinis. They showed up two days later. Yippee! The other order from the Breast Form store. Several bras, two camisoles and a set of breast forms. I've worn forms in the past and the feel of them, feeling like I have breasts visually as well as the weight and bounce, is amazingly feminine. Well, the breast forms showed up three days later...  omg I can't wait but I need adhesives or preferably bras to hold them in place. I sigh everyday as I look on the front steps hoping they will arrive. In hindsight I should have included a couple of bras with my panty order but, I'll just have to be patient.

The delimma of crossdressing feminine I guess. Sigh