Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Make-Up Tips » Stealth Nail Polish

Stealth Nail Polish

Tags : None
  • For you ladies, like me, that are completely stealth, I've come up with a rather private way to polsih fingernails.  Two coat of cleart polish followed by a coat os Sally Hansen Big Matte to give a complete flat finish.  So I have three coats of clear and no one but me knows.  Splendid!

January 30, 2015 2:48 PM GMT
  • Olivia Richards said:

For you ladies, like me, that are completely stealth, I've come up with a rather private way to polsih fingernails.  Two coat of cleart polish followed by a coat os Sally Hansen Big Matte to give a complete flat finish.  So I have three coats of clear and no one but me knows.  Splendid!

January 30, 2015 4:03 PM GMT
  • Hi Olivia.

You seem to have a misunderstanding of what Stealth means. You have made two posts using the word and it is also on your profile.

To save me explaining take a look at this explaination in the link.

http://gender.wikia.com/wiki/Stealth

Take care x

This post was edited by Former Member at January 30, 2015 4:11 PM GMT
      January 30, 2015 4:09 PM GMT
  • My bad!! I supposed closeted would be a better term.  I've been hiding this for so long that now, as an old fart, I am actually a neophyte.  Thanks for correcting me. Apologies all around.

January 31, 2015 8:13 PM GMT
  • Hi Olivia.

I would not say you are badSmile. I was going to say do you mean you are still in the closet but that is not my business. Your profile says no one knows how you feel! That is true as it is imposible for any person to know how another person feels , they only know how they feel. They can relate to your feelings but not feel them only you can.

You are at a friendly place here at GS and there are other members that are still in the closet so you are not alone. There are also other members here that are out to this crazy world we live in and I hope you can learn from us. You would have a very hard time finding a member here who is in stealth as they normally turn their backs on us all as if we do not exist.

Enjoy your time here at GS and thank you for upgrading your membership.

Take care xxx

PS: You are not an old fart! There is not much difference in your age and my own . xx

February 1, 2015 12:52 PM GMT
  • I am deep in the closet. In fact, my alter ego, has only existed in my dreams and desires - up until now. I am experimenting with some expression of my feminine side, though still in clandestine mode. This group has given me focus and an outlet.

Also, since I'm the world's oldest newbie (LOL), I'll have a boatload of questions. I always tell my clients that the only stupid question is the one you don't ask, so I trust everyone here will not lose patience with me.

Someday, perhaps I can transition at some level. Until then I'll mainly go the Walter Mitty route, but not entirely.
      February 2, 2015 12:14 AM GMT