Wigs for Women with extra large heads

• January 30, 2015 10:53 PM GMT

Please excuse me if this is not the right place to post this.

I have a challenge when it comes to wigs - a big one - literally. I have a 25"  head. In a hat in US sizing 7 3/4 or 7 7/8. For the wig I use now I basically just have to undo the adjustable elastics and rely on bobby pins and a little luck to keep it from slipping.

Short of a custom wig, does anybody have any ideas or sources for wigs for us big women with heads the size of small cities?

Many thanks for your help.

Millie

• January 30, 2015 11:18 PM GMT

Open Top  Stretch-Net Wig Liner ( can't slip off ):

It's cool, comfortable and easy to put on. Lets you use hair pins to anchor your wig, without tearing the liner.

Stretch Net Comfort

Non slip design

One size fits all

100% nylon

Mine is made in the Far East, but has a Paris, France type label

My head size is the same as you

Moss Bros Wedding wear included just one topper of my size for all its shops in the UK

• January 31, 2015 8:38 PM GMT
    Hannah,
    Sounds like a reasonable solution, at least as far as having something to anchor my wig.
    Still, the challenge is finding a wig that, even with the adjustors unfastened, even approaches being a reasonable fit for me. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Millie

Hannah Ceridwen Alice Eluned Grosvenor said:

Open Top  Stretch-Net Wig Liner ( can't slip off ):

It's cool, comfortable and easy to put on. Lets you use hair pins to anchor your wig, without tearing the liner.

Stretch Net Comfort

Non slip design

One size fits all

100% nylon

Mine is made in the Far East, but has a Paris, France type label

My head size is the same as you

Moss Bros Wedding wear included just one topper of my size for all its shops in the UK