hello, please help us with our survey

This topic has been closed.
  • February 4, 2015 3:23 PM GMT

We are a g­roup of re­searchers ­from a Can­adian univ­ersity exa­mining acc­ess to inf­ormation a­nd surgery­ in patien­ts seeking­ sexual re­assignment­ surgery (­SRS). Our ­intention ­is to iden­tify barri­ers to tre­atment as ­well as fi­nd out wha­t patients­ wish they­ knew abou­t SRS. Bel­ow is a 15­ question ­survey whi­ch we enco­urage you ­to take. Y­our answer­s remain a­nonymous. ­We appreci­ate your i­nput in ad­vance in t­his very i­mportant i­ssue.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at February 5, 2015 10:53 AM GMT
    • 2358 posts
    February 4, 2015 4:05 PM GMT

The link does not work and please, more details what university, names faculty,

• 178 posts
    February 4, 2015 5:19 PM GMT

Will you please provide a valid link to you University site, your Faculty and verifieable evidence that your Academic Standards team have evaluated your project and approved it.  I would also want contact details of your Dean of Faculty

You will be aware, of course, of the concerns our members may have.  If you cannot satisfy me that your request is legitimate, I shall have to advise Site Administration to decline.

Amanda ADHP(NC), DEH(NC), ECP, UKCP REG.

Honorary GS Psychotherapist

• 746 posts
    February 4, 2015 5:40 PM GMT

Damn Amanda, that's an impressive string of letters after your name!  (smile)  you tell them girl!!!  THnx for being on "our side"!

Traci xoxo

• February 4, 2015 6:00 PM GMT

Julia Ford LMFAO (OBE) , UKIP (NO) , DIPSY (YES) , NYPD (NO) GS PITB (Pain in the Butt) Don't knowSmile , PhD (NOPE) , ALIVE , (JUST) .

Need I go on? . Whoops! DOCTOR (WHO)

• 746 posts
    February 4, 2015 6:06 PM GMT

Better hurry up Julia, I hear the sirens in the distance...I packed a bag for the both of us!  Let's go while we can!  OK "THelma"???

Love,

"Louise"

• February 4, 2015 6:21 PM GMT

I wanna be Louise Smile okay Thelma?.

On a serious note. For a group of researchers you would think between them they could create a link that works.

On a less serious note here is how you do it .

http://www.pointless.com/

• 746 posts
    February 4, 2015 7:03 PM GMT

As VP of Pointless Discussions and assorted other Trivial and thus Pointless Facts, I agree with you Julia!

• February 4, 2015 7:15 PM GMT

Okay I cannot find the questions so here are my own with answers.

Q1. Are you happy being you?

Answer. Yes thank you.

Q2. Why are you here?.

Answer. Ask my dead parents.

Q3. No why are you on this website?

Answer.In the hope others can learn from me so they can be happy too if they are not.

Q4. Why do you bother?.

Answer. I care because I know how hard life can be.

Q5. Do you like being studied?

Answer . Yeah! I love it.

Q6. Are you , TS , TV , CD or other?

Answer . I am other , I am a human being , I just happen to have been born in the wrong body.

Q7. Who or what do you blame?.

Answer . That will be them dead parents again.

Q8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?.

Answer . Dead or alive but , if I am still alive I will never ever give up.

Thank you for your time .

Thats okay I have loads of the stuff.

Did you know we are the slowest evolving species on this planet?.

Did you know that we are the least understood species on this planet?.

Did you know that in my life time it will still be the same?.

Did you know that I personally do not like being a study?.

Did you know that I am a pain in the butt? (not all the time).

Did you know that I dislike , Garlic , Peppers , Chilli , Pork , Lamb , Chocolate and loads more?. Do you think that has any link to me being Transexual?.

This post was edited by Former Member at February 4, 2015 7:56 PM GMT
    • 2358 posts
    February 4, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

Well we have not even had the the courtesy of a response from the originator of this thread, validation or anything.

Personally I feel like i am in a zoo for strange animals, all these people just dropping by to study us and dissapearing without so much as very uselful this that or the other, what benefit it will be to us.   So I'm closing fown the thread and deleting the useless pointless link.

• February 4, 2015 7:41 PM GMT

I was enjoying this Crissie Smile