When (if ever) is crossdressing not crossdressing?

• February 7, 2015 2:50 AM GMT
    Hi all
    I recently posted an update to my blog that I think may be of interest to you all.
    https://daniellaargento.wordpress.com/
    Please ket me know what you think.
    D
  • February 7, 2015 8:47 PM GMT

My view is that many womwn would like to dress as men with short hair and traditional, non-stylish, baggy men's clothing. However, women are in a more vulnerable position in our society than men; thus, they take a compromised position and wear stylish men's clothing with some female items such as ear rings and a bit of makeup. Today, few would question their inner core, but they can feel male while taking advantage of their stylish male clothing to result in a "pretty" male.  For all my life I have asked the questuion, "Why can't I wear very stylish, well fitting male clothing which makes me look artistically attractive without a bunch of friends ragging on me?".

Jacqueline

• 2358 posts
    February 14, 2015 3:30 PM GMT

To answer the question, when it become natural and you don't feel ashamed and guilty

• February 16, 2015 9:30 PM GMT

Hi Daniella.

I hope you do not mind me saying this but , it is a crazy question. Cross dressing becomes not cross dressing when the person stops cross dressing.

If a person is a cross dresser then that is what they are. If a person is a part time Transvestite then that is what they are. If a person is Transexual and they stick to the gender they are and not born as then they do not cross dress.

What a person wears is a statement. It is a statement of taste and or fashion! It is their statement of who they are and what gender they present as. Does that answer your question?.

Take care xx

Edit: 2 spell errors.

This post was edited by Former Member at February 16, 2015 10:13 PM GMT
  • February 16, 2015 10:29 PM GMT

It's me again Daniella.

You will have to forgive me but I have a bit of a reputation for telling it as I see it or like it is.

So can I ask you a question?. Are you only here for self gain?. You are not really an active member here , to me it seems like you want to write articles for your website or to sell.

You are free to do what you wish with your life but this website is not here for that reason. It would be better and look better if you took an active role in The Gender Society and its members.

This website is full of questions and answers but its members are not studies or here to be studied. You could even upgrade your membership to show that your interests are not purely selfish. You see this website does not run on fresh air and if you are here for self gain then you could chip in.

Just an observation! I hope you do not mindSmile.

Take care x.

• 2017 posts
    February 24, 2015 8:01 PM GMT

When is crossdressing not crossdressing? When it is seen as acceptable by society.