Tags : None
  • I'm new here. Looking around and looking to make some friends or paypals. I don't look for love, as I am happily married to a wonderful understanding girl. However in my life I have not so much space for my gender expression (I identyfy as androgyne/genderqueer).  I don't know yet how long I'm gonna stay here as I found this site very interresting but somehow limited in the free version. However feel free to contact me.

Best Regards

Monome 

February 14, 2015 7:49 PM GMT
  • Hi ya.

Yes this website is very interesting. It is a mine of information that no other website can match that does not involve sexual content or being harrased for sex.

It is free because others help to keep it free by paying. No member here has to pay but it does help run the place because without paying members it would die.

I  hope you do decide to upgrade your membership at some point as it will benefit you and others.

You are free to express yourself here , you can ask questions and get answers . You can answer questions to those that need answers if you know the answers. This is a unique website , it needs more interation though. The members that stay loyal and log in everyday make it like a family. At times just like a family we have disagreements but there is also a lot of love here and genuine people who really do want to help others.

Take care x.

February 14, 2015 8:31 PM GMT
  • "I'm gonna stay here as I found this site very interresting but somehow limited in the free version"

This is not clear for me...care to elaborate?

And frankly, like anything, you get out of it what you put into it...welcome to GS and I hope you find what you are seeking!

Traci xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      February 14, 2015 9:31 PM GMT
  • Thanks for all your comments. I mean there is some limits, like editing yout posted photos that are a bit difficult. But understand me well, I am not complaining at all. Just noticing. However, all in all, people and their attitute are the most important things :)

February 14, 2015 10:14 PM GMT
  • Cool!!!

<p>Traci</p>
      February 14, 2015 10:15 PM GMT
  • This is a great place to be with people who understand and support.  And are sassy and funny.  And helpful.  Browse the forums for a while and you'll see so many others just like you.  It's a great source of info...  

February 16, 2015 6:06 AM GMT
  • Welcome to the site.

One of the reasons for some 'limitations' are to prevent people posting inappropriate photos. This is not a dating site after all, but a resource of support for transgendered people. We actually offer much more 'free' access than most other sites where you have to pay in order to post, upload, and browse members profiles. 

Have a good look around the forums, as you will find them full of useful information, and feel free to submit your own posts. 

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      February 20, 2015 12:24 PM GMT