Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » Hello everyone, Im Lisa

Hello everyone, Im Lisa

Tags : None
  • I'm new to this. i have been CD for years ince my pre-teens. I have sought to rid myself of ghe feelings to "dress up" but have come to the conclusion that I can't stop te urges and feelings as they are a part of me. I am glad to have found a forum that I can ask questions, read and get information from people that can relate to what I am feeling. I love feeling feminine and love dressing up...That is ME! Thanks for letting me rant. :-)

February 17, 2015 6:54 AM GMT
  • I guess the only thing I can say is you go girl! I'ts tough at times but there are other times when it's all good. We both know it's all good.....:)  If your new then you have much to think about but I'm pretty sure you've already done all that thinking or you wouldn't be here. So what do you do now? Take it a day at a time and be sure that others are on the same learning curve you are. Be sure that some things don't matter to some and to others those things are huge. Know you didn't get there alone and know you aren't alone now. 

It's all good at the end of the day. 

Chrissy

February 17, 2015 7:25 AM GMT
  • Hi Lisa,

My experience is that those of us who have dressed since early childhood are frequently actually trans-sexuals; and, confuse their status and identity with cross-dressers, over what can be a whole lifetime. I came from a class who accepted their lowly social status without question. As no questions were asked, we had no opportunity to obtain the information, guidance and counselling freely available to the 'wealthy and privileged. All that has now changed and parents can seek appropriate advice for their 'girls'.

I am one of the last of the 'Dinosaur Class' ( thankfully ), and have to make do with what nature has inflicted upon me over half a century. I do however try my best to modify the situation with HRT, hair removal and surgery, etc. All this would be un-necessary now, with delayed puberty and appropriate treatment in the first place.

Once the years of guilt, mis-information,  suppression and enforced drug abuse ( Testosterone only ) pass by, we tend towards what for me is now the inevitable path to Gender Reassignment. Ecah step increases the 'craving' for the next, in my case; simply because I never realised how unhappy I had been in my pevious rôle in life.

I hope this short resumé gives you some help from the point of view of just one individual, who for a very long time thought that this relentless drive was cross-dressing only.

Kind Regards,

Hannah.

February 17, 2015 7:59 AM GMT
  • Lisa, by your own admission, you love dressing and feeling feminine so stop worrying about it. Many of us tried to hide and suppress our feelings, sometimes because we didn't fully understand them, sometimes because we were told that there was something 'wrong' with us. Thankfully, the world is a more enlightned place now so you should simply embrace your diversity and enjoy life. 

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      February 20, 2015 12:18 PM GMT
  • Hi Lisa

I took me a long time to realize that I wasn't a crossdresser. I not only wanted to dress like a girl, I wanted to BE a girl in every way. My suggestion is to follow your heart and you can't go too far wrong. I wish you all the best.

hugs;

marissa

February 24, 2015 6:19 PM GMT