major network t.v. show search for "overweight" and tr

• 3 posts
    February 28, 2015 2:16 AM GMT

Hey everyone! 

So a friend of mine told me about the search for people to be on a major network t.v. show and I thought I would share it in case anyone is interested. I am not spamming I promise I just thought it sounded interesting and some of you may be interested or know someone who is!!! 

So the network/tv show/production company is searching for anyone who is overweight and transgender and facing struggles due to this when it comes to getting SRS or even top surgery. In fact they may just be searching for anyone who has been affected by their weight when it has come to transitioning. I know that they are ready to give money compensation for involvement in the show, but honestly I don't know much else. If you are interested the number my friend passed on to me was for a contact named Haava Eisenbaum at 424-248-6778 so give that a ring or just post here and I will get more information from my friend to send your way/share. 

:) 

• February 28, 2015 8:22 AM GMT

Do not forget to have your Debit or Credit card details ready when calling the number. They will need them to take your money.

Calls are charged at the highest rate legally allowed in your country. You will be held on the line for as long as you can be because call time is money to them.

As for the poster of this thread! If this is not spam then what is in it for you?. Seems a strange way to introduce yourself here.

• 3 posts
    February 28, 2015 7:18 PM GMT

Wow. I am sorry. Yes it is a strange way to introduce myself, I am sorry. I was trying to be helpful, and pass on interesting information (i am actually a more active member of other sites but thought this was interesting and i would help my friend since they work for the network that's how they heard about this and why they mentioned it to me). Obviously you are right phone calls are inconvenient and can be sketchy. I can ask if there is an email or some other way of contact if anyone is interested. I get why you reacted that way, but that was a bit harsh. 

• February 28, 2015 7:28 PM GMT

It was not harsh Morgan we see it all of the time here. You do not have to say sorry to me. Look at it just the way I did. Your first post here is as above. To me and I guess to others it looks like a strange introduction. I was just the one who responded but that is the way I am , I say what I feel.

Take care x.

PS: There is a new members welcome forum to introduce yourself in a different manner. Just keep it about you and why you are here.

Again take care x

Edit: Spell error.

This post was edited by Former Member at February 28, 2015 7:31 PM GMT
    • 2017 posts
    March 5, 2015 1:51 PM GMT

It was a strange way to introduce yourself. Would you have careered into a cafe or a bar and just come out with that? Unlikely. As Julia said, we have seen it all here. Most of us are not naive enough or would even want to put ourselves on a TV show to improve someone's ratings. Historically, we are often the object of perecution so we just want to get on with our lives, the same as everyone else. 

Take Julia's advsie and introduce yourself properly. FIrst impressions count.