Still in Clandestine Service

• 59 posts
    March 1, 2015 4:41 PM GMT

Here I sit ant my desk, working on a grey Long Island day, waiting for the latest winter storm (ugh!). Oh, to be a CPA this time of year (ugh, again!).  I've donned my open toed canvas wedges and my homemade gel breast forms and feel quite good about myself.  DW is down stairs and has no idea, whatsoever. If I need a caffeine fix I remove the accoutrements and venture out of the home office, only to re-robe upon return.  

It's all about baby steps, I'm feeling.  I am slowly ascending the trans contimuum with behaviors that I never would have dared just six months ago.  I owe this, to anoticable degree, to the good people here at GS.  Sisters in arms.

Thank you all.

This post was edited by Olivia Richards at March 1, 2015 4:42 PM GMT
  • March 1, 2015 4:52 PM GMT

hmmm interest- ing  home made gel breast forms     is there a reciepe youcan share

• March 1, 2015 4:52 PM GMT

hmmm interest- ing  home made gel breast forms     is there a reciepe youcan share

• March 1, 2015 6:20 PM GMT

HI Olivia;

Having lived the same way with my signinfcant other for many years I came to realize how sad it made me. Madalynn was ok if i was in another part of the house and never had to intereact with me as marissa. The sadness I felt was because we could have been so much more to each other if she had just given marissa a chance. I wish you peace. Please hang in there on your journey.

lots of love;

marissa

• 59 posts
    March 1, 2015 6:33 PM GMT

To be sure.  Take a package of disosable diapers and disembowel each one, harvesting the gel powder.  Add two to three teaspons of gel poweder to 5 cups of warm water.  Stir from time to time and in about 15 minutes or so you'll have 5 cups of slushy gel. 2.5 cups of gel yields about a 46B size (or the equivalent). Modify the formula to the quantity and firmness you desire.  

As a shell for the breast forms, I used 4 gallon waste bags of the twist-tie variety: half of the gel slush in each of two bags that were preiously using closth althetic tape to modify the shape (folding over about 1/3 the width on itself to narrow the container). The, holding the top of the bag, I gently squeezed all the air out of the bag, twisted the top (empty portion) of the bag and knotted tightly.  Running the know under hot water briefly makes it easy to tighten the knot tightly.  Lastly, turning the whole deal knot-side down, slightly fold in the corners of the bag, securing with athletic tape.

Slip into the toe end of a knee-high stocking or not, is up to you.

You could use 17" or 24" latex balloons as container; the idea being that you don't want to "inflate" the ballow at all; it should be, for lack of a better term, completely flacid.

Voila!

• 59 posts
    March 1, 2015 6:38 PM GMT

Thank you so much, Marissa.  

It's nice to be able to comiserate with someone who understands.  Unfortunately for me, to say that my DW is narrow minded gives other narrow minded people a bad name!!!

;-)

• March 1, 2015 9:30 PM GMT

thats is good thats my bra size

• 59 posts
    March 1, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

There ya go!

A word of warning: gutting disposable diapers is messy.  That gell powder can go everywhere.

• March 1, 2015 10:09 PM GMT

oh you didnt say what size of pack of diapers to use   6 .8 12 pack

• 59 posts
    March 2, 2015 12:33 AM GMT
    I got a 24 pack of size 4. There was PLENTY of powder since you don't need much.
  • March 3, 2015 9:35 PM GMT

so you r in clindestine service also    like this guy    now whom is this guy?

• 59 posts
    March 4, 2015 3:31 AM GMT

I am clueless! (In more ways than one - LOL)

Who is he?

• March 4, 2015 5:28 PM GMT

That IS Barry Nelson  the first James Bond of the movies   cira 1954

• March 4, 2015 5:28 PM GMT

That IS Barry Nelson  the first James Bond of the movies   cira 1954

• 59 posts
    March 4, 2015 8:17 PM GMT

I was too young.  That was my year of birth.  I came on board with Sean Connery, though Pierce Brosnan is my favorite!