Changing my name

• May 26, 2015 9:31 PM BST
    well I've done it and it feels good to just have one name. I didn't change it too much, I don't want to loose consistency in my life. I'm not becoming a new person, just being more open and trusting about showing myself.
    I've boldly changed my title too. Not sure how the world is going to take it but I figure those who matter will accept it.
    I chose my forenames because of consistency and a deeper meaning that they represent 'everlasting strenght'
    So here I am, ready or not, lol
    Miss Andie Priscilla Swainson X
    • 59 posts
    May 26, 2015 10:39 PM BST
    Congratulations!!!!!!
  • May 26, 2015 11:01 PM BST
    Thankyou ♥ I'm desperate to properly celebrate but need to let work know first. My best friend of 42 years witnessed the deed and I signed the declaration to give up my old name a few doors from my childhood home. My parents are OK with it too, though I didn't mention the title. It's big time brave...I'm nearly 6ft and not even begun to physically transition.
    • 59 posts
    May 27, 2015 12:33 AM BST
    I am totally jealous! Not as much for the legal name change (yes, jealous of that) but for the support you are receiving.

Someday I hope to join you.
    • 1652 posts
    May 27, 2015 11:30 AM BST

Congratulations, Miss Andie Priscilla Swainson!

xx

• May 27, 2015 12:05 PM BST
    I am a very lucky lady, never thought I'd say that given my body ♥ Slowly updating all my details, the bank should be a proper experience as I have to go in personWhat to wear? Lol