Wanting to get to know her more.

• June 4, 2015 3:19 AM BST
    I am a 33 yr old male, everything started about seven years ago when my daughter's mother asked me to try on some of her clothes. I refused for awhile cause I was raised to be tough, my father wouldn't have approved of me doing girl stuff. I was curious a few times in my life but never had the opportunity until that time. After my daughter was born my ex's mother took her for a night or two. My sister had just moved back to our home state and she had makeup, a wig, different kinds of nail polish and some clothes, now she is smaller and shorter while my ex is bigger than I, so that made it interesting. Lol, anyway my sister had some clothes in a bag that she was donating and she was gone for the weekend at her bf's so my ex and i picked out clothes and she did my nails, helped me with the wig and then she did my make up i loved my look and feel and before too long I was hooked. That was how it started, after awhile my ex started putting me down and belittling me almost a year later we broke up. I have lived with different friends and family members since, only getting to be myself once and awhile. One good thing is that my girlfriend, soon to be fiance is fully excepting to the real me. My problem is that we now live with her friends and I'm tired of hiding my inner girl. I want to be able to dress, look, and style the way I should be able to. They are a husband and wife a few years younger than me. I think they like me as a person but I'm not sure how they would react. Can anyone give me some advice? Great news gals! I came out to my room mates yesterday and they're totally excepting, as of yesterday I can dress and wear makeup, I have my earrings in and I'm dressed up pretty. I feel so beautiful and blessed. Next task is getting my voice and posture learned so I can go out and explore the world and pass more easily as a woman. Hugs to you all! :-)
    This post was edited by Elizabeth southland at June 15, 2015 6:54 PM BST
    • 143 posts
    June 4, 2015 11:19 AM BST
    Wow - That's my fantasy - I ended up just doing it myself. The journey of finding oneself is very enlightening, rewarding, and satisfying. Have fun on your journey Elizabeth. hugs, Briana : )
  • June 5, 2015 4:43 PM BST
    Thankyou for sharing a little of your life, you sound like a pretty amazing person ♥ I would love to know more, I wonder what lead your friend to that first conversation. It sounds like you have some supportive relationships encouraging you to be yourself. My experince of people within my social circles has been positive. If their a genuine friend they'll appreciate your honesty and people in general, I.find, are comftable with me if I'm comftable with how I am present myself. X