Reaching out...?!

• October 24, 2016 2:11 PM BST
    Basically, this is a thread about my (and potentially everyone elses) first step into well... Change?!?! I don't really know how to articulate this. Anyway, i guess ill start from the beginning.

G'day, im Harrison!
    Im 16 years old and from Australia. i am also a transgender! I have been for as long as i can remember (as in about 4 years i think?!?!) and by "i have been" i mean fully accepted my feelings. Anyway, i have a bit of an issue. Anyone who has lived in Australia/lives in/knows of life in Australia would understand that my folks are... Well... Very Aussie. i am very close to my folks, but i am not sure how they would react to my coming out. I have pondered this thoroughly for the past year or so. I finally decided to turn to transgender forums to try and become apart of the community i want to be apart of, and to ask for advice. Even just a chat or something, i feel like i need support more then anything, and im afraid as all hell to tell any of my friends. I know im young and i have enough time to just chill back and relax, but its like an aching pain in my stomach (best described as anyway). I wish more then anything to become the gender i was always meant to be. So, im here. I want to chat, i want to say hi and i want to get to know some of you. Id also be happy to add people on social media platforms and messaging apps as well. If i can put myself out here as much as possible, i might rake up the courage to just go all in.

Now aside from me, i want to get to know other people. So how are you? Whats your situation? Wanna get chatti'n?
    (Sorry for my noob-ish thread btw, been a long time since i last posted on a forum).
    I look forward to meeting some of you!! So please don't hesitate!! Who knows! If you are in the same situation as me, we might be able to support one another an help each other out!! I appreciate any and all help, but of course i would also love the opportunity to support anyone who needs it!!
    Thanks everyone~

~Harrison
    This post was edited by Former Member at October 24, 2016 2:13 PM BST