New / old member

• September 15, 2004 5:03 PM BST
    Hi everyone. not sure who remembers me..

I used to be breanna1976, back in 2001. (was it really that long ago?) I've been away, got engaged, broke up, etc. now iI cant find my password, or even remember the email addy I used to sign up. here I am with a new registration, but its the old me here.
    seems some things are harder to fight than you think. I know I've always be Bisexual, and always liked soft fabrics, pretty scents, and nice skin. so here I am back, and I don't really give a **** what anyone thinks. just want to feel happy, and sleeping in flowers, and feeling cotton knickers round my tushy does that for me. its just something that gives me peace.
    those who know me, might also know my main interest is Model engineering, ie. making working model engines, machines etc. Hey, I've been thinking, one of the most prolific model steam engine designers and journalists was also TS.. dont mind fitting in with that. her name was Lillian Lawrence, and she lived in Londen, and wrote for Model Engineer magazine for many years. guessing Im not alone there.
    sorry to prattle on, but had a haircut today, slowly going more feminine I am realising, and taking more pride in how I look, not just thinking "who cares, I'll never be what I want to be" so my feelings are changing, I think, and who I am.
    gosh its cold in Tasmania tonight, my legs are all goose bumpy, might have to invest in some pink jarmies soon.
    So, this is just a letter of (re)introduction, and to say yeah, Im here kiddos, and also letting off steam.
    Hugs to all, x
    • 614 posts
    September 16, 2004 11:16 PM BST
    im newish , but hay wb babes
  • September 17, 2004 9:18 AM BST
    Hi Breanna

I´m here since August 2002. Welcome back .

Laura
  • September 21, 2004 4:40 AM BST
    You are such a wonderful group of people here, I love you all.. made me cry when I looked and there are 5 replies to my note! Thanks for making me feel so welcome, Ill stay around this time I hope.
    • 1980 posts
    September 16, 2004 7:51 PM BST
    Hi Breanna-

I'm still a relative newbie here, in fact I'm still a couple of months shy of my anniversary. Still, I hope I can say welcome back and how glad I am to meet you.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
    • 1652 posts
    September 16, 2004 11:03 PM BST
    Hello Breanna
    I haven't been here long either but this place already feels like home, so welcome back. From your profile and your post, you sound lovely, and there's nothing wrong with liking hippy stuff; love and peace are 2 of my favourite things. Although I'm not a great fan of corduroy, I do seem to be wearing a corduroy skirt at this very moment.
    Love, Lucy
    xx