the girls of st trannyweb

• 614 posts
    October 4, 2004 11:49 PM BST
    hi ya girls

as some of you have seen ive strated a gallery called st trannyweb , idea being piccies as school girls , so any1 like to add to the school album drop me an email , using the link in my profile
    • 614 posts
    October 5, 2004 10:38 PM BST
    hi ya joni , have you seen the pic of me and fay in trannypix dressed in school girl unifrom , real tart but fun , but hay any school uniforms cool by me
    • 614 posts
    October 5, 2004 11:40 PM BST
    he he he , i can imagen joni ill leave it with ya , just give us a shout and well have a laugh

any 1 out there fancy dressing as a teacher or head teacher for the album ?
    • 614 posts
    October 7, 2004 11:44 AM BST
    ok showing at 27 hits to this thread and only me and joni messsaging , no 1 else up for some fun being school gorlie or even the teacher ?
    • 614 posts
    October 8, 2004 10:14 AM BST
    OH DETENTION AGAIN , oh good im good at being bad
    • 1980 posts
    October 5, 2004 2:41 PM BST
    Ooooh, Chrisina, what a fun idea. I love it. I'm on my way to the thrift store to find a plaid skirt right now. You mean like the Catholic schoolgirl look, right, plaid skirt or jumper, white blouse, maybe a tie? I've been dying for an excuse to buy a pair of black patent maryjanes with 5" heels.<lol> Oooh, do they make those saddle oxfords with heels, too? <lol>

Hugs, Joni
    • 1980 posts
    October 5, 2004 11:26 PM BST
    Christina-

You two are such naughty girls, I'll bet you get kept after school a lot.<lol>

Okay, it may take me a bit, but I think I have the idea for my outfit. A lot of my cousins, both girl and boy, went to parochial school. I always wanted to wear one of their uniforms. And oddly enough, it was always the girls, not the boys. Imagine!<lol>

Hugs, Joni
    • 2068 posts
    October 7, 2004 11:53 AM BST
    schoolgirly...sounds like fun christina,count me in!! love maria xxx
    • 2463 posts
    October 7, 2004 11:48 PM BST
    Girls, as one who is a teacher, you better not be naughty or I'll have to discipline you all! Love, Mere XXXOOO (P.S. - I will use the "bad girl" paddle!)
    • 1980 posts
    October 8, 2004 1:18 AM BST
    OMG, as if we needed more incentive to misbehave. Now we not only get detention, we get paddled as well! Is this a great place or what!<lol>

Hugs, Joni plotting mischief in Oregon
    • 2463 posts
    October 8, 2004 3:15 AM BST
    AHEM!!!! MISS CHRISTINA, MISS JONI, MISS MARIA!!!! Why can't I get you three girls to behave in my class?!?!?!? Your head mistress Meredith is going to have to ask each one of you to stay behind and receive your punishment! Now, over my knee, lift up that skirt, and HERE COMES THE PADDLE!!!!
    • 2068 posts
    October 8, 2004 10:55 AM BST
    don't spank me too hard,headmistress meredith.....hehehe
    • 2068 posts
    October 8, 2004 11:09 AM BST
    you got detention too chris...hehehe what naughty girls we are!! love maria xxxxxxx
    • 2463 posts
    October 8, 2004 6:38 PM BST
    Well, I guess you all think this detention and punishment is funny, don't you? Do I have to do this all day every day until you learn your lessons?!?!?!?!?