First steps

• November 2, 2004 7:50 AM GMT
    CONGRATS JJ

Starting full time is an important day. I remember that day always, it was quite dramatical in my case. The morning I started as a male without knowing what the day would bring. And at noon I was already officially Laura. The day was Jan.22nd this year.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    November 1, 2004 3:36 PM GMT
    Hi everyone,
    well today was the first official day as julie, i mean by that being out in the public at large as me. I must admit i was so nervous it was unreal, but it was what i had to do and i did it.I wasn't to over dressed jeans and boots etc and light makeup, i only went around the local shops with Suzy and karl but it was fantastic, to finally be the girl i always have dreamt of being.

So this is it from now on 24/7 JJ is loose and enjoying every minute of it, but i am not disillusioning myself that things may and will get difficult but i like so many other TS's have finally began the journey properly.So we will see what the future months bring..........love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    November 1, 2004 7:29 PM GMT
    Thanks Sandra, thats what makes this more worth while and a point of realisum, not living in fantasy land but for real......love JJ xx
  • November 1, 2004 7:32 PM GMT
    Hi JJ, Congratulations babe Im so pleased for you. Go Girl.

Lots of love Dorothy xxx
    • 338 posts
    November 1, 2004 7:49 PM GMT
    day one....

from small steps come massive footprints, or some such rubbish but ya gets my drift.

live it, breath it, eat it... & most of all love it. take care xx
    • 124 posts
    November 2, 2004 12:04 AM GMT
    hi jj, well done girl, i wish u luck in all u do xx
    • 1198 posts
    November 2, 2004 9:53 AM GMT
    Thanks everyone, it is a day i wont forget. Today will be the biggest test, i have to pick my GF's little boy up from school.....(that should be fun!!!!)..........love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    November 2, 2004 3:48 PM GMT
    Well i knew it was going all to nicely, like i said yesterdat was a great feeling today has been poo.......i went out shopping this morning after posting on the web, went to the local shop few stares thats what i expected but!!!!! this afternoon i went to pick up my GF's little boy from school and the looks i got was unreal.......it made me feel as if i was an animal in a zoo.
    Still that ain't putting me off, i held my head up high and then the teacher wouldn't let My GF's son go because she didn't recognise me, so there has been a real scene today and i feel a little low.....but still happy with the decision i have taken.
    These are things i must learn to deal with, i never said it would be easy........love JJ xx
  • November 2, 2004 4:00 PM GMT
    Hi JJ
    Keep at it girl you will be okay.I am never completely confident about posting my comments because I have no experience with what you are going through but I have my wishes that all will be well for you
    People are so ignorant, they dont realize the pain and discomfort they are causing. I think children should be taught at school that we are all individuals and to live and let live and perhaps we could all live more peaceful lives then.
    Keep your pecker up kid.
    Lots of love
    Dorothy
    • 338 posts
    November 2, 2004 5:41 PM GMT
    Welcome to the wonderful world of school teachers

hard to nail this one down, but i reckon not letting him go cus they didn't recognise ya is probably what they should have done here, i know with my kids i'd go up the wall if they let 'me' pick em up without knowing anything.

Still making a sceane about it isn't required, specially since he will have recognised ya so tis possible they went a tad OTT about it.

probably wary of undercover newspaper slime...

animal in a zoo? well... thats joe public for ya, but i'll bet some of it was envy for the gg's and having seen what ya looks like i reckon a good few of the guys had slightly impure thoughts in their heads.. tisk tisk..

overall, hell i've don a few things in me time, but ya got guts babes, massive hugs, ya on a long road i reckon, but taking massive strides (in nice shoes) keep on going. the road will take you to a new level i'm sure.

and i admire ya for having the courage to go for it.

take care babes.. xxx
    • 166 posts
    November 8, 2004 1:09 PM GMT
    Onward and Upward , jj. It can be hard to leap some hurdles,(esp-in heels-hehe), but it sounds like You have support at home, and most assuredly Here ! xoxx "K"
    • 1980 posts
    November 1, 2004 8:01 PM GMT
    Hi JJ-

Congratulations, girl. Ummm, great big hug. Keep your chin up girl and look 'em in the eye. I hope I can be as brave as you if I should ever decide to cross that bridge. My best wishes go with you always.

Hugs, Joni

And oh yes, if there ever was an occasion for holding hands and jumping up and down and screaming like a couple of girls, this is certainly it! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!