help and advice much appreciated

• November 18, 2004 10:12 AM GMT
    Hi girls, i was hoping for some advice really, I am a 25 year old who has been dabbling in crossdressing for a few years at home but only recently developed the courage to go into a shop and buy my own lingerie and get some advice about bodyshaping wear too, so i feel i am slowly making some steps into the world as a girl.

Thr problem i have is that i work in hospital and need to get changed in communal dressing rooms so i cant really shave my legs as my colleagues will start to ask questions that i am not ready to answer. when I am dressing, what sort of hosiery will hide the hairs of my legs? is there any particular type anyone can recommend. also does anyone have any good tricks to best keep my manhood tucked away to prevent ugly masculine bulges showing through, without resorting to expensive cache devices?

Thanks for any advice

Danielle

xxx
  • November 19, 2004 10:48 AM GMT
    Danielle,

Just go for it girl and get them waxed, nothing beats the feel of soft smooth legs. If anyone asks or makes any comments just tell them you swim alot, or cycle or even run and it makes it so much easier to rub in sun lotion, massage rub etc. Say to them it also makes a good post match rub down even better and watch them all copy you.

Believe me most people will probably not notice and if they do won't say anything, I work offshore which is about as macho as you can get and I have only had one negative comment and I took the wind right out of his sails by saying they look so much better in a LBD!!

But if you don't want to I suggest using two pairs of Boots medium support tights in Natural Tan, not only do they cover really well they help shape your legs. OK it can be a touch warm but that's the payoff.

As for creating a smooth outline it is well worth spending the money on a good quality gaff (try TheBreastformStore.com) as these will give you the best results even under the tighest skirts. Again there is loads of tips in some of the other forums, just don't resort to duct tape (eye's water at thought)!!!

Alex
    xxx

ps thought I'd already posted this but apparently not
    • 456 posts
    November 18, 2004 6:34 PM GMT
    I've found a fantastic excuse for have hairless legs - have them waxed for charity and then just say that they didn't grow back properly - keep shaving them - legs get waxed with full publicity some charity benefits - you are seen as a great guy and you get bare legs.