Random thoughts and feelings....

• 16 posts
    November 20, 2004 3:10 AM GMT
    Hey...

Whats' up?
    Well I just feel like writing so I'm just going to write and see what comes out. Well it's been a fun few last weeks for me, shopping, coming out to friends, going out dressed. It's been a great experience for me. It's also beeen a little hard at times. I am still secrative about my cross-dressing to some, my familt mostly but maybe in time I'll eventully come out to them.
    I have been buying clothes for myself shopping with a friend or on my own. It doesn'r bother me to go to a store and buy womens clothes for myself, make-up, wigs, ect. I am who I am and I love myself for who and what I am. My self affirmation for the day.
    When I'm dressed as a man I do wear make-up, have my nails polished or be wearing glitter and other stuff like that. It's fun and many girls my age find it to be cool or sexy. My friend (mostly girls) thinks it's cool that I dress like this and they'll pamper me and spoil me. Buy me clothes or paint my nailks for me. Yes I am a spoiled bitch.
    Anyway...
    Like I said I just felt like writing. I'm bored and I had to cancel my date tonight because my asshole friend changed plans on me at the last minute. Shitty! So I just hanging around the house draeing, writing and goofing off.
    Well I'm out...
    Hugz...

...John