Would like to say hi.............

• 12 posts
    December 13, 2004 9:53 PM GMT
    Hi girls. Just thought I'd post a quick hello. I'm new to dressing and am having great fun talking to some of the great girls I've already e-mailed through this site. Nice to feel your not alone.
    Hopefully the first of many posts as I take my first stilletoed steps into a new world.
    Natasha K xx
    • 12 posts
    December 14, 2004 6:51 AM GMT
    Thanks for making me feel so welcome.

N x
  • December 14, 2004 8:04 AM GMT
    Natasha,

Welcome to the wonderful world of TW, grab yourself a cup of tea, coffee, something stronger and make yourself at home.

Have just had a quick look at your pics and all I can say is looking good there!

Maybe see you in the chatroom at some point.
    Take care and have fun

Alex
    xxx
    • 124 posts
    December 15, 2004 1:39 AM GMT
    Hi Natasha,

Glad you found our little piece of the internet. Welcome and jump in with both feet.

Huggz...

Casandra
    • 12 posts
    December 15, 2004 7:33 AM GMT
    Wow! Thanks again for the welcome girls. Hope to speak to you all at some point.

Love Natasha x
    • 1980 posts
    December 14, 2004 6:10 AM GMT
    Hi Natasha-

A big hug and welcome to the group. Please make yourself at home, kick off your heels or slip some on, whatever you'd like. TW is a safe haven for all of us girls. I sincerely hope you like it here and will choose to stay as an active member.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May Sandra Claus be good to you.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
    • 456 posts
    December 13, 2004 10:57 PM GMT
    Hi natasha welcome to the site hon. I like your pics in Tranny web by the way.Please joion in and enjoy yourself you are among friends here.
    • 2068 posts
    December 14, 2004 1:09 PM GMT
    hi honey and welcome to TW! hope you like it here,must say i love the piccies you sent me..they are gorgeous just like you! love and x maria
    • 2463 posts
    December 14, 2004 3:18 PM GMT
    Hi Natasha,
    Welcome to TW. I've been here a year now and it's a wonderful place. I've made so many great friends here. You'll really love it. Anytime you want to chat just let me know. Mere