msn ... girls ?

• March 5, 2005 8:13 PM GMT
    hy. i'm a very lonely CD livin in such a place whr ppl cant even imagine that some normal guy can dress up like a girl....gosssh
    i need net friends to talk, to share, to learn...please sweety cuties....help me out
    heres ma add:

[email protected]

love u all
  • March 6, 2005 7:04 PM GMT
    ya u're right.
    i can frnds here also. as u know i'm sarika from bangladesh.
    well, is thr any particular introduction section ?
    • 614 posts
    March 7, 2005 10:14 AM GMT
    hi sarkia and welcome to trannyweb , like karen and katie has said , pop into the chat room on this site aswell as use the forums , ask questions etc , were all 1 big happy family here at tweb , and id like to welcome you into that family
  • March 7, 2005 8:10 PM GMT
    thank u girls....
    i was kinda afraid. cos i never was that good in foraming. another thing is most of you how to talk, act like girls. i dont. i just kno that i love wearing femonin dress. its my life.i was ashamed of that. i was afraid of being called foolish. but now. i guess i will make thausands of frnds in few days.
    pray for me girls...

god bless you all
  • March 7, 2005 8:54 PM GMT
    we all started somewhere and most of us are fortunate enough to remember how hard it was. Welcome to Trannyweb and heres a big hug (((((HUGS)))))
  • March 7, 2005 9:57 PM GMT
    Welcome Sarika
    you will find Friends and Answers to all your questions here.
    Hugs
    Sharon:)
    • 124 posts
    March 12, 2005 1:11 AM GMT
    Hi Sarika,

Just wanted to also welcome you to trannyweb. Sarika, you just found the absolutely perfect place to practice how to talk, how to act feminine. Everytime you type out a message, everytime you chat, think about how a girl ( oh sorry, woman ) would feel and how they would approach it. It gets easier the more you practice. I don't get to dress up much, but I went to a gathering here in Pittsburgh, PA, USA, and I got such complements not in just the way I dress but also they noticed more how my personality has changed by just practicing.

The hardest part gets to be, having to tame it when your out as your male self.

Huggz.....

Casandra
  • March 15, 2005 8:24 PM GMT
    thank u thank u thank u
    u dont know girlshow much uor supports helped me ((( a biiiig hug ))) i am just too much happy to have u all here. i know i have try harder to be more feminin. but still, i am in confusion that should i go for itor not . cos, i have a family to look after in future. in our country sons have totake charge of familyafter fathers. and i know, that if my family any how knows abt my secret they will never accept it. ours is not a very developed country, in scence of cultureand society. we have to maintain some traditions. and ppl dont accept others who are different. u know what i mean? being TC or CD is one of the darkest secret in our society.i can never be free like u girls. iwill always have to be in my dark litle room being alone if i want to live as a women. but i dont think abt the future now. all i know is that i have such cute and freindly persons like u with me. i will definately try to be a better women someday....

take care all

byeeeeeee
  • March 17, 2005 6:48 PM GMT
    yes wendy, u are right.
    i wiil allow myself to take enough time to understand what really i want. or may be i will have to live my whole life being like this, being really no one. lets see and lets hope for the best.
    prey for me.....

love
  • March 23, 2005 12:17 AM GMT
    I'll pray for you, much less violent, tipesy but still pedantic.

Add me.
  • April 2, 2005 10:21 PM BST
    thanx tina an lucy......
    i wasnt that active for last few ays as i'm goin hrough some financial problems....and god knows when good days will come...i'll try to be as more active as possible for me....its such a nice things to have u guys as my friends....

go bless u all

• March 2, 2006 3:08 AM GMT
    girls

msn me!

talk to you soon

Edit by Sarah Conor, Email removed
    • 2627 posts
    March 6, 2005 12:30 AM GMT
    Sarika You can come right here to talk. Ask questions & get answers. Go to chat room, read forums. You will find friends.
    Welcome to TW.
    • 2627 posts
    March 6, 2005 7:14 PM GMT
    Try, (All About Us). It's listed in forums. Just go slow talk to people & you'll make friends. The more sisters we have the better.
    • 2127 posts
    March 7, 2005 12:08 AM GMT
    Try the chat rooms by clicking on Chat in the menu at the top of this page.

If there's nobody there, just keep your chat window open and it won't be long before somebody else comes along.

You can continue to surf the site by opening another browser window.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2573 posts
    March 13, 2005 1:25 AM GMT
    Sarika,
    Almost all of us live where most people can't imagine that some "normal" guy would dress like a girl. While you may feel isolated, so did most of us until we found places like Trannyweb. It is likely that the number of transgendered people living around you is the same as it is in London or New York City. You are not as alone as you think. Many girls have found other TW members nearby and get together at home, go out to TG-friendly events/places, or even go out in regular public places. This depends on their ability to pass, their internal drives...but, mainly, their strength of Self.

In any event, you won't be lonely here. I have found it easy to spend an entire day at Trannyweb. Welcome to our family.

Wendy
    • 2573 posts
    March 16, 2005 1:57 AM GMT
    Sarika,

I suspect many of us do understand how TW support has helped you. We have all been where you are in our own way at some time. The odds are good that one day you will be doing the same for another "new girl".

This is not a contest or a trial. You don't need to "...be a better..." woman. You just need to be you. What is right for another may not be for you; the hardest thing is to find your true self and be that person". Give it time and find that path, your path.