Hi all

• 3 posts
    March 10, 2005 4:09 PM GMT
    Hi all
    Natasha from Birmingham (UK not ALabama) here. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can raise the energy, just wanted to say hi to everyone first.
  • March 10, 2005 4:20 PM GMT
    Hello Natasha and Welcomee to TW . Hope you make lots of friends
    and Have a good time.
    Hugs
    Sharon:)
  • March 10, 2005 4:54 PM GMT
    Hello hun, grab a seat , kick off those heels and stay a while..look forward to chatting with you. and Joni is right we do have a very good BWAGEH.
  • March 10, 2005 9:38 PM GMT
    Hi Natasha,
    Welcome to TW. MOST of the girls here don't really
    need MEDs (except for Meredith - sorry). On second thought, transformational Meds would be good.

Hope you find this site a comfortable, safe and supportive place to
    visit.

Cerys - BWAGEH! Is that what you scream after realizing
    that your tag line "If the world is spinning at 18 miles a second ...
    It's no wonder I'm having a bad hair day!" is true?

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn

• 3 posts
    March 11, 2005 1:01 PM GMT
    Thanks girls. Feeling very appreciated though, to be fair, a little scared. Glad someone explained the BWAGEH reference. Trying desperately to leave the 'not the sharpest tool in the box' rep behind and din't want to ask.
    • 1980 posts
    March 10, 2005 4:24 PM GMT
    Hi Natasha-

Welcome to TW, the bestest place in the whole world wide web for girls like us. We also have the BWAGEH! Hope you like it here. Looking forward to seeing your pix.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
  • March 10, 2005 6:02 PM GMT
    Right,

.. I've consulted with my lexicographical oracle, namely the Oxford English Dictionary which as we know is the custodian of this fair language that we share (allegedly), and I can find no reference to anything called a BWAGEH! Could someone enlighten this confused lady; or should I instruct a team of academics to research this phenomenon?

I believe Birmingham (UK) is an excellent place for the purchase of fine jewellery.

Cerys xx
    (I may have eaten the dictionary .. but I never swallow ..!)
    • 2463 posts
    March 10, 2005 6:22 PM GMT
    Hi Natasha, and welcome. You'll love it here. That is, when we're on our medication and we don't think a broom is chasing us (long story, just after Cerys eating the dictionary). Welcome! Meredith
  • March 10, 2005 7:49 PM GMT
    Doh, I just worked it out.

Cerys xxxx
    (Should be paying more attention)
    • 2068 posts
    March 10, 2005 8:20 PM GMT
    Hi there Natasha and welcome to TW.hope you make loads of friends here.....love anna-marie xxxxxxx
    • 2068 posts
    March 10, 2005 8:23 PM GMT
    BWAGEh????..that's sure as hell confused me joni! love anna-marie xxxxxx
    • 2627 posts
    March 10, 2005 9:45 PM GMT
    Cerys would have been a lot faster to use TW dictionary.
    Found in the morning forum.
    Hi Natasha!! As you see we have special people here. Carefull it rubs off.
  • March 10, 2005 10:03 PM GMT
    Michelle

18 miles a second is just the speed the world turns, it doesn't include the even faster speed that we're hurtling through the cosmos ...! Bad hair, I'm surprised my eyeballs don't pop out, ewww!

Cerys xx
    (I blame Einstein ... for everything)

• 1980 posts
    March 11, 2005 6:11 AM GMT
    Bore da, Cerys bach-

Girls, BWAGEH! refers to Katie, the "Best Webmistress A Girl Ever Had!", of course.

Hwyl, Cerys

Hugs, Joni
    • 2573 posts
    March 11, 2005 2:36 PM GMT
    Natasha,

9 months ago I was scared to even go into a TG chatroom, though now I have to think hard to remember why. I could barely interact in a chat with other t girls. After I'd been at TW for two days they couldn't shut me up and they have desperately been trying to ever since Seriously, I think it's part the old fears of discovery and then finding out what lovely people we are as a group...then realizing you are one of the group. Finally you can talk freely about all your feelings and be accepted. That makes TW a special place full of special people....friends like you have never had.