Another new girl

• March 17, 2005 8:06 PM GMT
    Hi All

After skulking around for a while, I finally got up the courage to say hello! As a confused closeted crossdresser, trannyweb has been a real eye opener, and it is so reassuring to know that you really are not alone. I hope to make lots of friends here, and finally be able to talk freely.

Be Kind!

Kisses

Claire
  • March 17, 2005 11:32 PM GMT
    Hi Claire,

Welcome!! Hope you find TW a save haven to relax and be yourself. The girls here are warm and quite supportive. When you are ready, tell us a little about yourself.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
    • 124 posts
    March 18, 2005 4:09 AM GMT
    Hi Claire,

Just wanted to also welcome you to trannyweb . There is really a great bunch of gals here that can answer just about anything you would like to know.

Huggz....

Casandra
  • March 22, 2005 11:30 PM GMT
    Hi Claire.

Welcome aboard, You'll love it here, its a blast.
  • March 24, 2005 12:35 AM GMT
    Oh, feel free to add me to msn.
    • 374 posts
    March 24, 2005 10:04 AM GMT
    Hi Claire,

Welcome to Trannyweb This is a wonderful place to come to. I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends during your stay here.
    Hope to chat with you soon in the chatroom

Hugs,

Monika
    • 2627 posts
    March 17, 2005 10:59 PM GMT
    I get to be first.
    Welcome to Tweb Claire. When I first came here I was afraid to say anything. Than when I did clicking post was just as hard. But I'm very glad I did. You will be to.
    • 1652 posts
    March 17, 2005 11:07 PM GMT
    Hi Claire, welcome to the wonderful world of Trannyweb. I love it here and I hope you will too. There are some truly lovely people on this site and I've been lucky enough to have met several of them in person. I see you're a paying member; I like you already!
    Have fun babe.
    Lucy
    xx
    • 456 posts
    March 18, 2005 12:23 AM GMT
    Hi Claire and welcome to our world. Lots of people to ask if you are not sure and lots of support. Just join in and enjoy.
    • 2068 posts
    March 18, 2005 9:49 AM GMT
    hi claire....welcome to TW! i know you'll make loads of friends here so just kick off your heels and make yourself at home honey.i've been here 2 yrs myself and have made no-end of friends so i'm sure you will too...love anna-marie xxxx
    • 1980 posts
    March 22, 2005 2:35 PM GMT
    Hi Claire-

Welcome, girl! Please accept my apology for not saying hello sooner, I was out of town from last Thursday until Sunday evening and spent most of yesterday running around trying to get caught up.

I hope you'll like it here, it's a great place, probably the best place on the web for girls like us. You can talk about anything you want or ask about anything you want and you'll get straight answers from people who have been there already in their lives. You might also get your leg pulled, but it's all in fun.

Make yourself at home, hon, kick of your heels and have a seat or put on some heels and dance, it's all up to you.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon