Acting like myself

• March 22, 2005 11:58 PM GMT
    Hi

Just had to post this, I'm finally acting like I want to and not reigning myself in anymore, a quick bit about myself, I share with 2 guys, one who knows(my only friend who does.) and some other guy, well sadly due to a few things I can't dress at the moment.

So over the weekend I decided to finaly act how I want, I've started using womans facial products( foaming cleansers, scrubs, mosturiser, tone and the like.) To which I've a had a few coments, I've admitted to liking 'chick flicks'. I've been more excitable, I got carried away watching my friend play some game on the xbox which he almosted completed, done my nails while watching tv, had an disagreement with my oldest friend and apparently I was saying what a woman would say, mind he's been saying for years I think like a woman and I'm turning into one, to which I reply I wish, I guess I'm kinnda preparing my friends for the inevitable.

btw I'm halfway down my 2nd bottle of white wine and i'm slightly drunk, spent the evening watching both the bridget jones movies, at least my good housemate likes chick flicks
  • March 23, 2005 11:35 PM GMT
    Thanks you for those kind words

:hug:

It feels good to act how I want.

I must have been quite drunk when I posted that as I dont really remember posting on here, I vaguely remember coming on here and thats it really.
    • 1980 posts
    March 23, 2005 7:48 PM GMT
    Hi, Lucy, good for you, girl. It's great to be able to be who you really feel like inside, isn't it? Best wishes to you for growth and joy and happiness.

Hugs, Joni