Laura Lou

• April 5, 2005 10:57 PM BST

Hi. You may have heard from my significant other as she's recently come out of hiding. My name is Laura Lou and my t-girl's name is Sadie Chan. I am 21, a bisexual gg, looking for friends to help enter the t-scene with and advice on things for a couple like us to do. Note I am very much in love with Sadie and am NOT looking for romance! XX Laura Lou...

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at September 26, 2014 12:14 PM BST
    • 124 posts
    April 6, 2005 4:15 AM BST
    Hi Laura,

May I be the first to welcome you here to trannyweb. Having a spouse that isn't very supportive, and yes I should have told her from the beginnning but we all know that story...... Sadie should be thanking the stars that she was able to find such a wonderful person as yourself. I don't get out too much, expecially with a gg, but I know others here have experiences to share with you.

Again, welcome and Huggz...

Casandra
  • April 6, 2005 10:41 AM BST
    Hi Laura

It is nice to have you around. I´m not looking for a romance with a gg, I have a good bf.
    I think we have at least a handful of Lauras already here, but we can always use one more Laura.

Laura
    • 1980 posts
    April 6, 2005 4:49 PM BST
    Hi Laura Lou-

Big hug and a big welcome to the group, it's always so nice to welcome a g-girl to our community. Like your Sadie, I'm one of the lucky ones. My wife knows and approves...well, she doesn't approve of every single thing I do, especially some of my fasion excesses.<lol> But it really is wonderful to have an SO who understands or at least tries her best to.

Glad you here, both you and Sadie.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2573 posts
    April 6, 2005 1:44 PM BST
    Laura,

I always say that people like you are God's way of saying "I'm sorry" to t-girls. It's a pleasure to have you and Sadie among us. You have come to the right place if you want friends. And we all enjoy a good t-girl love story here Welcome.

I actually came on today to post here about TransMission so I agree with Shan that it is worth checking out. Can't wait to attend my first TM.
    • 1652 posts
    April 6, 2005 4:43 PM BST
    hello laura
    as you may have guessed by now, couples such as you and sadie are liked and well respected here on trannyweb. hope you manage to get out soon, you'll meet some great people.
    have fun! lots of love,
    lucy
    xx