I'm about to come out to everyone.......

• April 8, 2005 1:14 AM BST
    ..........Well kinda.

This is hard to explain so I'll give it my best shot, basically I share a house with my best friend(who knows) and another guy who doesn't but proably thinks i'm weird because of all the moiustures I use and has refered to me on several occasions as a drama queen and thinks i'm odd because of some of the comments I've made, well anyway My best friend has a few Eddie Izzard dvds and we were watching one and the other guy said he was rubbish and people only laughed because he was called a comedian, we said he was only saying because Eddies a CD and thats caused the odd comment thru the following weeks, Well tomorrow I'm gonna buy a goth skirt and some other things and wear the skirt along with a band T-shirt (its a goth look that seen around here sometimes) at some point and say I was doing it for a laugh and joke around and then keep wearing it and basically not give a d@mn, it should cuase some laughs at least.

Hopefully that made sense.

Wish me luck.
    • 2463 posts
    April 8, 2005 2:54 AM BST
    Lucy, if you feel comfortable with it, then go for it. Mere
    • 1980 posts
    April 8, 2005 5:46 AM BST
    Lucy-

You go girl! It's your home, your life, if it feels like the right thing to do and the right time to do it, then go for it.

Have fun.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2627 posts
    April 8, 2005 6:05 AM BST
    It makes perfect sence go for it. If the other roomy doesn't get it he can leave.