Pictures of me, thoughts please...

• 16 posts
    April 21, 2005 11:35 PM BST
    Hey...

Well these are a few pictures of me from a few months ago. I was hoping you girls out there can tell me how I look and tell me if I look like a genetic girl, Also does anyone have any ideas about what type of hairstyle would also suit me as well. Such as length, color and style.
    I would love to hear from any an all.
    Also if you would like to join my Yahoo group I would love to have you join.
    Hugz and kisses...

...Alexis Paige

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sweetalexisgurrlhttp://groups.yahoocom/ g[...]isgurrl
    • 124 posts
    April 22, 2005 2:10 PM BST
    hi alexis, and welcome to tweb. im a genetic girl and have made laods of friends here.
    first of all i think u look pretty good, and not all genetic girls look like girls either, some do look like men.
    personanly, i like the style of hair and colour. the pose reminds me of some one who used to visit here a lot.
    as for ur features, there isnt a lot any of us can realy do about our face, cheek bones and chin, maybe hormones do soften, i dont no, depends if u want to go down that road, but good makeup will help.
    i hope u have fun here and get all the help u need. good luck.
  • April 27, 2005 9:43 PM BST
    Alexis Asside form no boobs and the square Jaw like and the wig, not bad ovea all, I don't know if you have any body (female) that could or will help you out but if have a good frind that you can confide in I think you might just talk to her show her what you look like dressed and ask her honist oppenion and see if she will help you look more feminan (if your maried I don't think your wife would be a good choice but she might it's up to you) but other that the things that I and the other girls have pointed out not bad.
    • 2573 posts
    April 22, 2005 9:46 AM BST
    Aside from Sandra's accurate observation that you could benefit from some cosmetic surgery, and what woman couldn't?, I have two comments:

I have been in bed with ggs with smaller breasts (one a model) and they worked just fine

Don't get arrested looking like that, girl, unless you don't mind friendly guys.
    • 1652 posts
    April 22, 2005 2:51 PM BST
    hi alexis
    i'd agree with sandra, the square jaw especially is a strong gender marker, and one that sadly most of us have. you describe yourself as a cross-dresser in your profile so i doubt whether correction via FFS, or hormones would be appropriate for you. since you asked if you look like a genetic girl, i wonder how important that actually is to you?
    your skin looks good, and your body seems in pretty good trim, i expect there are some girls out there who would kill for either of those assets.
    the hair colour seems to suit, but it looks like a wig hun, sorry. perhaps a longer style (though that could be just my own personal preference) would be more flattering. also the centre parting is a big tranny thing, you get away with it more than most, but personally a fringe (usa - bangs?) really helps to feminise my face. i've never seen a wig with such a centre parting that doesn't look like a wig. as for what style would suit you though, you just have to experiment, when you find "the one", you will know!