Just a lingerie freak, BIG TIME

• May 4, 2005 2:40 AM BST
    I was looking for some lingerie stuff and saw this place. I figured I'd join because I'm just nuts about lingerie. I'm just a lingerie fetishist, but as far as being a girl.... I'd want to have my brain put inside a total hot babe (Pam Anderson age 23 would do) so I would go crazy turning myself on. Then I would just dress like a total slut all the time. I was going to say I would only wear lingerie, everywhere, all the time, but why not some spaghetti strap fit and flare mini dresses with a garter belt and stockings that can't help but show all the time? I would never wear pantyhose. And I would never get old. Just be hot all the time, that's my fantasy. Anyway, I come from a broken home, lived with my mom, discovered her underwear at a fairly early age (Actually I can go back further than that). When I moved out on my own I realized I could buy my own lingerie and it would be mine and no one could tell me I couldn't wear it. I resisted because I knew once I started I wouldn't stop and I would have one of everything. WELL... that's what happened, except I have MORE THAN ONE of everything. I have about eight or ten black garter belts. I have many items that I have more than one of the same item just different colors. I try not to buy more than three of the same thing, but I have a few things in four different colors because they are so nice. I collect Frederick's baby dolls and Victoria's bra/garter belt/ panty sets, as well as Victoria's chemises and slips, preferably in silk. Plus whatever else I see that I like. I'm just nuts. The whole mentality of beautiful girls wearing lingerie, the fact that they can do it, the fact that people design it to be sold and worn to be feminine and sexy...gosh that's it.
    • 1980 posts
    May 4, 2005 5:50 AM BST
    Hi Rhonda-

Welcome to the group, girl. If you want to hang out with other girls who love feminine clothing, especially cute undies, this is the place. And speaking personally, I can certainly relate to your fantasies, at least partly. I'm not sure about Pam Anderson, Sigourney Weaver is more my style but I can certainly understand about wanting to be a girl.

Hope you like it here.

Hugs, Joni