Good morning 7th June

• 1198 posts
    June 7, 2005 9:18 AM BST
    Morning Girls,

from a really nice and sunny Portsmouth, they say its going to be hot today, so on with the sun lotion and Bikini......apart from having to keep my arms covered, i cant wait.......hope you all have a great day and have fun.......hugz Julie xx

Ps thanx for the sun Wendy
    • 1198 posts
    June 7, 2005 11:29 AM BST
    That was a smacker rooney Sammy,

large Xmwah back, have fun in the park and give then ducks a good feed.....hugz Julie xx
  • June 7, 2005 4:08 PM BST
    Having a great day here in austin!!First estrogen injections started yesterday , they are weaning me off the oral dose...here we go..... Hope all my sisters are doing great!
    • 1198 posts
    June 7, 2005 4:17 PM BST
    Good luck with it all Rikki.....hugz Julie xx
  • June 7, 2005 4:33 PM BST
    HI All,
    Good luck Mere and Rikki. Here in San Francisco bay area - sunny today but cool 65-70's F. Julie, that bikini would be a little cool for me today. MIght need a wrap to go with it.

Have a nice day today.

Hugz,
    Michelle
  • June 7, 2005 4:35 PM BST
  • June 7, 2005 7:54 PM BST
    Hi Tiina,
    Great article...... impressed.
    Hugz,
    Michelle xoxoxo
    • 2463 posts
    June 7, 2005 2:15 PM BST
    Good morning ladies,

Got a phone interview this morning with a BS job, but a job nonetheless. Haven't heard from that school yet, and hope is fading.

Still, gotta hang in there. It's going to be hot and humid again today. Wow! JJ, I wish I was in a bikini myself!

Have a nice day.

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    June 7, 2005 5:58 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    Tiina keep the links coming I'm pretty impressed with what I read about your country so far.
    Have a nice day everyone JJ, Mere,Jenni,Michelle, Rikki & sammy

Very hot here to!!