Hia......I'm new here.....xx

• 112 posts
    July 2, 2005 10:24 AM BST
    Hia.....I'm new to forums....And slowly finding out that the only way I can make sense of my mad, mad, world is that I'm probably wired up with a female brain...Coming to terms with this has been tricky, and fun at times also. I have a supportive gg girlfriend who is an total star. I've been trying to deal with the way I am in the world and the only thing that makes sense is that I'm a tg.....so here I am. Maybe I can trade help, some advice and experience's. I 've done quite a bit of research and am seriously thinking of building a gender test from my research. I'm not on hrt, no srs, and ok mentally (ish!)(well my friends might dispute that!). love and light to every one on here. xxxxx Natalie xxxxx
    • 112 posts
    July 2, 2005 11:21 AM BST
    Hia Justine, thanks for the welcome.......hope you have fantastic morning .. I am, chillin out with somafm (winamp), my lovely partner got served toast, exotic cheeses, avocado slices, s/dried tom's & fresh coffe in bed jest now so she's happy too!...love & light........a lovely mornin' to ya hon., xxxxx Natalie xxxxx
    • 112 posts
    July 2, 2005 12:54 PM BST
    Hia.....!! One or two tips?.......I've had so much help from this forum as a guest that after a few weeks deliberation I felt so drawn to join. Fear is a funny thing, the ability to trust others, living in a world of uncertainty, but i'm here now and this is it. So yup you are spot on.....share & care.......I like the morning forum and i'll give it a go, cool.........gosh wow on the test stuff, i personally have had consistant results...also i can see how they can be misleading and unscientific.....however i am wary of the results too, even if they apparantly work for me, i found them a useful snapshot checker system for how femme (%)I am at a given time. Not for serious diagnosis though. Point taken though, caution is cool with tests. You are what you feel anyhow and being touch with that is honest and real.

love and light, it'll be alright
    xxxxx natalie xxxxx
    • 112 posts
    July 2, 2005 12:55 PM BST
    Hia.....!! One or two tips?.......I've had so much help from this forum as a guest that after a few weeks deliberation I felt so drawn to join. Fear is a funny thing, the ability to trust others, living in a world of uncertainty, but i'm here now and this is it. So yup you are spot on.....share & care.......I like the morning forum and i'll give it a go, cool.........gosh wow on the test stuff, i personally have had consistant results...also i can see how they can be misleading and unscientific.....however i am wary of the results too, even if they apparantly work for me, i found them a useful snapshot checker system for how femme (%)I am at a given time. Not for serious diagnosis though. Point taken though, caution is cool with tests. You are what you feel anyhow and being touch with that is honest and real.

love and light, it'll be alright
    xxxxx natalie xxxxx
    • 112 posts
    July 2, 2005 1:21 PM BST
    gosh........i'm crying!.....you all feel so supportive and all......I'm for once stuck for words....(rare!!)...thank you thank you thank you , you are all seem so brave and i'm not........(more tears - rain more rain) xxxxx natalie xxxxx
    love and light , it'll be alright on the night
  • July 2, 2005 5:28 PM BST
    Hi Natalie,
    Welcome!!! Those first steps are pretty scary aren't they? The girls here are really supportive and quite warm. I'm curious about your approach on the "questionaire". Don't mind being a test subject when your ready. In the mean time, enjoy.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
    • 112 posts
    July 2, 2005 5:44 PM BST
    I've been so screwed up.....but i'm a better person knowing what i am........i 've been so emotional and looking at the reality i'm in through some sort of clear wall....i can see it and all, but its been distant and strange till the last few (12 ..gosh already!)months......somehow the recognition of ones inner self or part of that self helped me ground myself...realisations are powerful things.i needed powerful tools to get there too, a broken heart and a death, amongst others, and finally the barriers dropped, too many things started tying up, soon it was clear that in reality my body may well be male but my gender inside was not. Not totally all the time anyway, now i monitor myself lots, and am happy to be me ......"now i know, now i am, now i'll be"...........(old roman tg saying)
    love and kisses to you all
    thanks for all your welcome charms, see you in the shetland arms
    (baaa!)

• 2627 posts
    July 2, 2005 1:04 PM BST
    Hi Natalie I hope you injoy yourself here as I have.
    Just have fun with it. Wonderfull people here. You've met 2 of the best allready many more to go.
    • 2573 posts
    July 2, 2005 3:36 PM BST
    Natalie,

Many of us have had to overcome that initial fear. Now it's hard to remember quite why, but we certainly were.

I think a % score (on a spectrum) is the only way to score TG. The failure of other tests is, in my opinion, based on trying to score by simply adding more "boxes" to the male/female duality. A % is likeely to be more realistic. The variations when retaking tests is due in part to retaking it and in part due to the fact that we have all been forced to alter our natural gender-ness to satisfy society, and we are not always in the same place each time we take the test. Sometimes we just have to go with what we know feels right and not worry about meeting another target/expectation. Still, every attempt to establish a benchmark to navigate by is useful. Sometimes how we deal with the results tells more than the results.

Welcome to TW. I'm sure you are going to be fun to have around.
    • 2463 posts
    July 2, 2005 3:40 PM BST
    Hi Natalie, and welcome! As for making sense of your brain, good luck! We're all pretty wacky when you think of it. Anyhow, hang around and let us get to know you.

Mere