Out for a walk

• July 18, 2005 5:47 PM BST
    As I walked down the sidewalk from my car to the steps of the Capital building I remember feeling my nyloned legs rubbing together at the thigh and making that lovely noise they do. I was only twenty one years old then. It had taken a long time to get up the courage and plan out where I could walk downtown without being too noticable.

For months I had been dressing when I got home from work. I was fortunate that my wife at the time worked several hours later than I did, because I started earlier. It gave me the opportunity to be dressed for two to three hours almost every weekday. On this particular day it was very cold and near snowing. I figured this would be a great time to get out and actually walk outside in public without being noticed.

Shaving hadn't been a problem since my SO and I had played dress-up together in private a few times and she knew that I enjoyed staying clean and smooth shaved. But she had no idea of my desire to get outside, not to go full public persay, just the thrill of the getting out and the whole illusion thing. It was very exciting just to think about getting out and now was my first chance to do it.

I spent an hour or so getting ready. My hair was long then and I was thin with a very nice figure. I wore tan nylons (pantyhose) and a smart looking skirt just above the knees with a matching jacket and blouse (it was my wife's outfit - fit pretty well). The shoes I had purchased myself and were very sexy strappy heels, about five inch stiletto's. I knew the heels were a bit high but walking in them was no problem. I had years of practice and looked great struting them. I was so excited putting my nails on and touching up the last bit of makeup. I had planned my route days in advance and knew where I would park and walk around the Capital building an then back to the car. So as I finished getting ready all these things were going through my head. Leaving the house wasn't very bad because I parked the car right near the back door and we had no close neighbors. I was shaking and so nervous but how glorious is was to feel the pedals of the car with my high heels. I sat in the driveway for a while and lit a cigarette and then pulled away.

Driving down the road I never thought what would happen if I see someone I know. But I was so turned on just being outside and dressed up it didn't matter. I got to the parking lot where I was going to walk and remember getting out and there were a couple guys checking me out. You could tell the heels caught their eye immediately. They had no clue I was a man. I felt like a bird on it's first flight. My heart was pumping as I walked along. It was so much fun. When I got back to the house I took pictures of myself and since have gotten rid of them. I should have saved them some way, in a safe deposite box or something.

I'll never forget that time. There were a few more times out dressed up when I was younger. Once I went out dressed a little too sexy with a garter belt and stockings under a fluffy loose dress and the wind was blowing a bit more than I knew. But then that's another story.

Has anyone ever done anything similar to this? Maybe a step or two outside the front door or maybe the backyard? Maybe just a ride in the car? Where have you been "Out for a walk"?

Ginger