Good Morning Tuesday 2nd August

• August 2, 2005 12:03 PM BST
    Wow what's wrong it's 11.00 UTT and no one has started this morning's thread. It's a glorious day her in Oxford and my smalls are drying nicely out on the line. On my own all week and feeling lonely as Belinda is away in her youth leader role. Only a text now and again to let me know that she is alive and kicking.
    Have a good day girls

June
    • 614 posts
    August 2, 2005 8:59 PM BST
    hiya june , karen , tiina , nice to see you back meredith , hope your all well , i had along day at work so wont stopping long off to bed need some ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz cant wait for the weekend tx here i come
    • 614 posts
    August 2, 2005 9:42 PM BST
    you mean the box on wheels im sat on in my avater
  • August 3, 2005 12:00 AM BST
    Have fun at Tx Christina. Belinda and I are expecting to go a long way on Saturday - The Jolly Farmer pub inn Oxford. The Swindon TG Group have a get together there. We are trying to boost their numbers.
    It's twelve hours since I started this thread to day and an hour to go until 0001 UTT, so if I stay up I could start the next one. No damn it, I'm going to bed to dream of belinda away in her little tent. The kingsize bed seems empty while she is away. Roll on Saturday for more than one reason - yipee.

Night everyone
  • August 3, 2005 6:01 PM BST
    Hi All,
    It's still morning in San Francisco area...10 am.
    Hope all of you have a great day and even greater evening!

Mere, Good Luck on you interview.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
    • 2627 posts
    August 2, 2005 12:58 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    Where I'm at it's only 8am allmost. Some days it's like no one wants to be first. I allways thought being able to start this was an honor.
    This will be my only post of the day as I'm off to work.
    Won't be home untill midnight.(not fun)
    Hope you all have better plans then I do.
    Have a great day!! Bye
    • 2463 posts
    August 2, 2005 1:18 PM BST
    Good morning!
    Another scorching day here today. MAYBE some rain tonight or tomorrow.

I have a telephone interview today with a university. It's a one-year visiting assistant professor position in another state. I would accept it if offered. We shall see.

Have a nice day!

Mere
    • 2068 posts
    August 2, 2005 9:20 PM BST
    have fun at tx christina...stay off the vodka hehehe love and xxxxx anna-marie