Yahoo group

• 71 posts
    August 12, 2005 5:41 PM BST
    I apologise if this has already been posted, but I've just joined an online group for exclusively for the partners of CDs. Hope this might be of some use to some of you SOs here.

http://groups.yahoo.com/g[...]CDWSOS/

Take care,

Gillian. x
    • 2627 posts
    August 13, 2005 4:27 AM BST
    You might also let them know that if they want info stright from the sorce or to learn what wondrefull people are here to come by for a visit.
    • 2127 posts
    October 7, 2006 12:35 PM BST
    Yes, I agree. Maybe a post on their site might bring some of them here where they can hear about transgender, from the horses mouth, so to speak.

Hugs,

Katie x
  • October 8, 2006 1:14 AM BST
    Just a thought Lily...

My mother is in a group for relatives of transsexuals and no transsexuals are allowed in. This gives the people there a chance to exchange thoughts and ideas without the presence of people that can take offence. It gives those who are uncomfortable with the situation a relaxed place to talk about their own problems with people sharing their situation.
    I'm not sure this yahoo network of SO's to crossdressers was created to involve the crossdressers, it is possible it's a meeting place for just the SO's.

Not all relatives are supportive and they may need to be able to talk to others (who may be more supportive) in the same situation without their SO around.
    I have no idea what this group is about but these groups are sometimes better off with just the people it was created for.

But I agree, if they really are interested in talking to crossdressers other than their SO, they should come here! =)