20y/o ts in brighton looking for friends

• 8 posts
    August 21, 2005 12:45 PM BST
    Hi im a 21 y/o ts living near brighton, iv'e been on hormones since last november and plan to go full time very soon, but i still havn't got any t girlfriends so would i would love to chat to any other girls around my age expecialy other ts's. Also hopefully find some girls local to meet up with.
    • 121 posts
    August 30, 2005 9:22 AM BST
    Hi Nikki-this is a little difficult question.Most girls will feel different things to other girls.Plus it depends on what female hormones one takes.Perhaps some of the girls who are taking them can offer you more defined answers.But if you are thinking of taking them take only those that are prescribed by a doctor,please don't try self medication as it can be dangerous.Love Alli,xx
    • 8 posts
    August 30, 2005 3:13 PM BST
    Hiya Nikki

Well i guess it depends on the person taking them, if like me you have felt wrong as a guy all your life and realy depressed about your body then its a great relief to finaly be doing something about it and on the path to changing your life.
    I think i probably expected quicker results but after a while you notice your body starting to change like breast growth and body fat repistubuteing so you start to get a more femmine shape like hips etc, and your hormonal levels are all over the place for a while and you feel a lot more emotional, like some days you need people close an feel like you need a hug and others you feel like killing anyone in sight but this calms down after a while and i now feel a lot more calm but am a lot more emotional than before i took them, i think iv'e changed quite a bit in the way i look and also to a certian extent the way i think but i think thats more down to being able to express myself freely than the hormones changing the way i think. The main problem at the min is that my friends dont want anything to do with me and those that do dont wanna be seen in public with me so im finding it a bit difficult as i as always out doing things with mates now iv'e got no-one but thats something you have to be prepaired for if you are thinking of doing it - not saying that your friends will 100% not want anything to do with you as your might be more accepting than mine were but its something you should be prepaired for, also you should only get hormones through getting a pescription through the doctor as its dangrous to self medicate as you can cause harm to organs like your liver etc, so they take regular blood tests to make sure your body is ok.

So do you think you might be ts?

Hope thats some help, im not an expert on the subject as iv'e only been taking them for about 9 mounths and am only going on my experience so far and it might be completly diffrent for someone else.

• February 17, 2006 1:08 PM GMT
    Hi Christy,

I'm in Portsmouth but could make it over to Brighton one weekend I'm sure.

You can mail me at sexykitten64@hotmail

xxx
    Vicki
    • 8 posts
    February 17, 2006 1:22 PM GMT
    Hi Vicki, yeah that'd be great, just about to send u an e mail, spk soon Luv Christy xxx
    • 614 posts
    February 17, 2006 5:05 PM GMT
    hi to both christy and vikki , my names christina lol

im 25 year old tv from up the rd near oxford and out , hows about we have a nite out down south in say brighton ?