new man in town

• September 30, 2005 7:33 AM BST
    a ladies how ya doing i'm new to this site and im eager to chat and get to know you beautiful ladies please email if you would like at [email protected] (yes i know it's a funny email address but bear with me) lol
  • September 30, 2005 9:47 AM BST
    Hi John and welcome.

Very true about the funny email but I've seen worse handles and I'm sure there are funnier ones around so don't worry.

Take a little time to wander around and get used to the site, maybe post something in the forums or try out the chatroom (read the guidelines first as these will help you get the most from it). If you have a photo of yourself add it to your profile and add some more info to the description, this will help you meet people. You appear more human if you know what I mean

Hope that helps and maybe see you around the place in the future.

Alex
    xxx
  • October 1, 2005 2:20 AM BST
    Miss briony jay

im new at this, so bare with me. but do sincerly that for contacting me. maybe you could even email me at my wacky email adress. lol

john henry
    PS: i used that name because of what it stands for. which is for strong hard working black men like myself
  • October 1, 2005 2:25 AM BST
    to sarah and alexandra thank for the advice. i really do appreciate, and i look forward to hearing from u both in the future
    • 773 posts
    October 1, 2005 7:19 PM BST
    When John Henry was a little baby, he sat upon a tranny's knee.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Welcome to trannyweb, John. I don't much mind your crazy email address. The brits among us may take exception, though, as they may find Austin Powers to be an unflattering portrayal of teabags in general.

I agree that we may wish to know a little more about you, and possibly even see a pic in your profile, if you're comfortable with that. In the meantime, pull up a chair and make yourself to home. Come and see us in chat. I think you'll find it to be a great place for the exchange of ideas, and to make friends, and share a laugh or two.

These trannies be the death of me, lawd lawd, these trannies be the death of me.
  • October 1, 2005 8:11 PM BST
    this is john henry. brain davis is my real name. thank you everyone for posting on this page, i have changed my email to [email protected]. once again thank you
    • 112 posts
    October 2, 2005 8:07 AM BST
    Dear Mr Henry,
    Is your real name Brain?
    gosh that could be awkward sometimes i guess......,
    I think John is nicer, bit common but perfectly acceptable,
    you've obviously got a sense of humour love , and I hope you'll share it with us.
    welcome to the good ship of pink pirates, (Ok walking the plank is optional)
    hope you enjoy yourself here
    Natalie
    love and light
    we're not uptight