Mon.17th Oct.

• 121 posts
    October 17, 2005 7:32 AM BST
    Hi girls,good morning to all from a very mild London.Hope you had a lovely weekend.Anyway have a great day,lots of love,Allissande,xxxxxx
  • October 17, 2005 9:38 PM BST
    Hi All,

It's a nice day today. Got to visit my daughter in Colorado over the weekend. Had a great time! Someday, I'll be able to tell her about Michelle.

I forgot how deep blue the sky in Colorado is, kind of a cobalt blue. Here in California, it is sunny, but the sky almost always has a slight grey tint to it, more of a light blue in comparison. I guess you can't have 5 million people around w/o the sky (and environment) being affected.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
    • 2627 posts
    October 17, 2005 11:49 AM BST
    Good Morning!!
    Still dark so can't tell if it's cloudy or not.
    Back to work today. Though I got to dress a lot I'm ready to get out of here. Yes the thrill of the job.
    • 2463 posts
    October 17, 2005 2:38 PM BST
    Good morning all.

It's chilly outside right now, with the chance of rain later. Getting out for a while today to look for work. Plus, I don't want to meet up with those Mormon dudes again, so I'm staying out later.

Although I'm not a White Sox fan, I'm happy they're headed to the World Series. It's about time Chicago has another championship team.

Have fun, Mere