I'm out, a rare update from Lucy

• December 5, 2005 9:14 AM GMT
    Well done Lucy.
    It's good to see that things are going well.

Alina xx
  • December 3, 2005 10:36 PM GMT
    Well as it says above, I'm out to all my close friends, Most I just told and one guessed after an arguement about her from big brother.

My oldest friend has problems accepting it but hes getting there, I hope.

I have an appointment to see a shrink about it finally on 21st of this month.
  • December 5, 2005 12:32 AM GMT
    Thanks girls.

I sorta dress more girly now too, girls jeans,make up and that.

I bumped into a old friend a few days back, I'm kinda tempted to contact him again, if only to have a friend who doesn't know, lol.

I'm not too sure if my oldest friend will ever accept, he makes the odd comment/ 'joke' about my girlinesness in front of other people who I dont really class as friends but hang around twice a week for D&D.

Mind, I've done little to help, I've worn make up to it and apparently fell into a trap, when I was told to check my nails because of something, I did it the girly way.

• December 5, 2005 11:55 PM GMT
    Ohmygawd that is so awsome that you are able to do what I am hoping to do in the next year or two. Sounds like you are well on the way. So happy for you. Your friend will probally accept you fully eventually as you still seem to hang out and play D&D. Keep us all post on your progress!!!!!
    LuvHugKis, RachelnGarters
  • December 10, 2005 3:56 PM GMT
    Well, I dont wear skirts and dresses in public, I've realised I actually prefer to wear girly trousers, its easier to wear them in male mode too.

But I'm not telling my shrink that.

Oh, I'm now gonna change my first name to Ashleigh, how do I change my Screen name?

And if anyone wants to add me to msn, please ask.
    • 2463 posts
    December 4, 2005 7:04 AM GMT
    Congrats, Lucy. I hope all works out well for you.
    • 2627 posts
    December 4, 2005 1:54 PM GMT
    Starting to feel like I'm being left behind. All my favorite people are coming out & some as TS. I'm very happy for all of you for coming to understand yourselfs.

Lucy I'm glad you shared that with us. As you said a rare update. Please keep us informed. So how do I realy feel about it.
    • 1980 posts
    December 4, 2005 2:05 PM GMT
    Good for you, Lucy, it's a nice feeling isn't it?

Hugs...Joni