new here...kind of

• December 18, 2005 7:44 AM GMT
    Hello everyone, my name is Amber and I'm a 19 yr old heterosexual cd that's been dressing up since I was about 12. I've been reading the forums here for a few years now, and have actually had one or two accounts here before, although I've never been a regular and have had to start new accounts since I can never remember the login name of the previous one. So maybe this time it'll go through! You never know!

Anyways, a bit about myself, I've had fantasies about dressing up since I was 5 but never actually started or knew what it was till I was 12. Since then I've been going in spurts where I can go months without dressing, to almost every night. The past few months has been more intense, which is probably what led me to sign up here again! I've never told anybody about being a cross dresser, and until I have a really serious relationship with someone i don't feel a personal need to tell anyone cuz I guess for me this is a sexual thing, not so much lifestyle so there just isn't that need to tell someone. Although that isn't to say that I wouldn't tell someone if I felt right about it. So as you can guess I never plan on actually becoming female, I enjoy being male very much and being Amber every now and then is good enough for me. I do love dressing up, especially really girlish materials, not too big on the make up tho, partly because of $ and it's a whole other thing to learn, but also - to be honest - I find the whole idea of anyone putting "paint" on their faces kind of a weird idea. Guess I'm more about the natural beauty, not to say that I haven't been tempted to wear it, but I'm sure my make-up ideas probably seperate me from most other tgs here.

Anyways, I'm saying all this stuff cuz it's the kind of thing that I like to read about from other people, trying to give what I like to get, although I'll stop babbling. I hope to actually stick around this time, but for now, I'm gonna go get dressed!
    • 2627 posts
    December 18, 2005 12:30 PM GMT
    Hi Amber
    Stick around awhile & pick up tips on how to dress better for when you do feel like it. You can also pass on somethings you've learned on your own.
    Anyway welcome to Tweb.
    • 2463 posts
    December 18, 2005 2:31 PM GMT
    Hi Amber, and welcome!

First, I appreciate your honesty about your approach to dressing. You admit that it's a sexual thing, as it is for many, and for some of us it's far different. And that's okay as long as you're enjoying yourself. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I can imagine you're extremely careful about dressing since you're not in a serious relationship. What do you plan on doing if/when you do begin one?

As for makeup tips, DO NOT ever ask me! I'm always asking the girls here for help. There was a forum thread about two or so weeks about about that very thing.

Mere