Good Morning Sunday 18th December 2005

• December 18, 2005 8:30 AM GMT
    Good Morning Everyone.
    Well Alina's new life has now started. The male clothes are being sorted to find out what can go to the charity shops and what can be kept to wear for decorating etc.
    So with the temperature here in Oxford at -6 I'm looking forward to the work Christmas Dinner this evening.
    Have a great day.

Lots of love Alina xxxxx
    • 112 posts
    December 18, 2005 9:08 AM GMT
    Alina and all, Good Morning and here's wishing you all a relaxed and lovely Sunday
    Moi? Off to "up north" with some timber this afternoon...have to be there mon 8 aemm........
    Got new fairy lights fo chrimbo in the cab.....a mate in the yard called my baby a "tartmobile", Ooops....too much pink there, (ok do I really care?....no!...)
    love and light
    Up the A1 by moonlight.
    • 588 posts
    December 18, 2005 9:20 AM GMT
    Good Morning, All...

A beautiful Sunday morning here;
    Clear blue sky and the crispest air;
    Soft white carpets everywhere.

I've been to the charity shop too, Alina. Most of my winter clothing was out by summer. When autumn came I didn't have much clothes left at all. Made myself a pleasant shopping problem...

Drive carefully, Natalie...

Linda
    Sabina
    xxx
    • 2627 posts
    December 18, 2005 12:38 PM GMT
    Good Morning All!!
    Yes it's cold & white outside. A great day to stay in your nities & huddle on the couch. But I have no food here. So a trip out is a must.Brrrrr
    • 2463 posts
    December 18, 2005 2:35 PM GMT
    Good morning, girls.....

Yep, it's colder than heck out here, too. Oh well.

I'm calling in sick to the theatre today (technically I AM sick, just not physically) and spending the day with my daughter. We're going to the movies, then to eat....WOW!!!! I have a date all lined up! I can't wait.

My legs are all itchy right now. The hair is slowly growing back in. I think I need a gallon of lotion.

Mere