Displayes Photos

• January 10, 2006 12:42 AM GMT
    My wife enjoys pictures of Evette in our bedroom. Nothing in bad taste, just nice framed pictures of me in casual and business wear. Her twenty year old son has moved into our house until he gets a new apartment. My wife says if he ever sees or asks about the pictures she will just say Evette is one of her school friends. I myself would rather just take them down to avoid any problems. Am I too paranoid? They are actually very nice photos.
    Hugs,
    Evette
  • January 30, 2006 11:32 PM GMT
    Rachel,
    Thank you so much for the reply. I believe you are exactly correct. My SO has been very supportive not only with Evettes pictures but with other areas of our life.
    She encourages me every chance she gets and when I worry about things like shaved legs are shaped eyebrows as her husband in public she thinks nothing of it.
    Maybe I am just lucky as Evette is accepted easily in a larger city as Las Vegas Nevada.
    I wonder what girls in smaller rural cities might have to deal with. It could be frightening
    Evette
  • February 2, 2006 1:13 AM GMT
    It's so wonderul that your SI is so proud of you that she put your photos out. Internalized transphobia is a diffiuclt thing. I hope you come to feel that you can keep the photos out.