Newbie saying hello

• January 11, 2006 6:35 PM GMT
    Greetings! I've been a closet crossdresser for years. Since I was knee high. I did it quite a lot, I didn't understand why at the time though. But then disaster struck as I was found out by my mom, and I was told it was wrong etc so I tried to "get out" of it. But recently I've found out it's pretty much normal and my dear ole mum over reacted a bit. I crossdress mainly because I think female clothing is on the whole much better than male clothing in the sense of range, styles etc. Men mainly just have t-shirts and trousers, but woman have so much more. Most men are kind of stuck in 50s fashion, but women are more up to date. I just love the feeling, look, style of femme clothes. (especially tights!) Anyway, I'm here because I've never met another transexual/crossdresser/transvestite and I just want to make friends and chatter to people. So if anyone wants to talk, about anything, pm me and we can change email. I use msn too.
    Appologies for the longness.
  • January 13, 2006 4:52 PM GMT
    Thank you Justine
    It's certainly a change from other forums full of flaming.

(NOTE: Changed name from Ror to Ray)]
    • 2573 posts
    January 14, 2006 2:08 AM GMT
    Welcome to TW, Ray.

You sound like someone that will fit right in here.

Yes, your mum overreacted and there are MILLIONS of us, likely TENS OF MILLIONS.

We are perfectly normal.........we just have more fashion sense than most, lol.