Coming Out- Up-date

• 23 posts
    February 13, 2006 6:07 PM GMT
    Hi girls!
    Well its now over two weeks since I came out of the closet with my SO (see my earlier Posts).
    We have had 4 discussions in all, usually we tend to avoid the subject during the week. Each one has become less acrimonious and we seem to be making progress, albeit slowly.
    We have narrowed the area of disagreement to the going out dressed part. I think she now believes me when I assure her I don't want a sex change and I am not homosexual.
    We still cannot agree on the going out part. She has said I want all my own way and why is that fair?
    She has said if we agree to work on things at home ( i.e. I think she means me dressing in the home), would I agree to never go out dressed again?
    I have given this lots of thought and cannot honestly say I can agree because I would be living a lie.
    She still feels that why would I want to risk everything by being discovered and why won't I be reasonable?
    We are still talking although kinda reluctantly on her part.
    I have been getting pangs to dress, this morning it was quite a strong one but I resisted because I have agreed not to dress for 6 weeks. This is to prove to her that it is not out of control.
    Any more comments/ advice would be most welcome.
    Hugs,
    Kay xx